• what.png

Test post please ignore.
    I need to post more mods here probably.
    Hina
    Hina
    notify me when they show up, i wanna see what you came up with
    ColdCallerLoopy
    ColdCallerLoopy
    Enlight you sound like just joined the cstsf... Welcome! My name's CCL, if you're looking for the place to upload mods, go to Showcase.
    EnlightenedOne
    EnlightenedOne
    lol. I moreso mean that I always post my short unfinished stuff on discord/my site but feel this imaginary compulsory rule that a mod has to be finished before it should be posted on the forums... Which is made up.

(((The other issue is I have all these short 15 min projects and only fully finish like one of them a year))).
    Status Report: 3/7 members of the household converted to Chilled Oreos.
    Mint
    Mint
    I still eat them in neutral weather.
    Sometimes bootlegged.
    PokeEngineer
    PokeEngineer
    I love eating all chocolate cold.
    Oreo™s belong in the fridge.
    This is not a joke. All of you are sleeping on this. Your tastebuds are completely unaware of the possibilities that are available. Oreo™s taste better when eaten cold. Significantly so. The thought of me, EnlightenedOne, eating a room-temperature Oreo™ makes me gag. I threw up (cold chocolate Oreo™ dust) in my mouth just thinking about it.
    EnlightenedOne
    EnlightenedOne
    You absolute heathens who partake in warm Oreo™s should face the highest of shame, 2nd only to those who eat cold pizza. Do you hear me? I will single-handedly raise a Pappy Van Poodle™ army to deliver edible ice-cold propaganda to the masses, until an empire of truth-seekers emerge. Oreo™s REQUIRE refrigeration, IT MUST BE MANDATORY, and those who oppose will be pelted with Milk’s Favorite Cookie™ until death.
    There's a DLC for "A Hat In Time" tomorrow. It's free for the first 24 hours, so if you already own it (and can bother to install everything tomorrow) then you may as well get it before they stamp $5 on it. ((There's a separate co-op update too but that's free regardless))
    X-Calibar
    X-Calibar
    Hey! Thanks for posting this. I knew there was a DLC coming, but didn't know there was a time of opportunity!
    EnlightenedOne
    EnlightenedOne
    Yeah no prob.
    It's a time consuming hobby no doubt. The closer you get, the more reasons to move past instead.
    2DBro
    2DBro
    are you saying that you're not going to release dx
    EnlightenedOne
    EnlightenedOne
    How does this have anything to do with a past mistake of mine?
    There are 2 types of people in this world: Those that would agree Jenka is a solid 10/10 specimen, and those who would agree Jenka is a solid 10/10 specimen but they are already with somebody and are faithful to their current lover so they won't admit it.
    YoshiPilot
    YoshiPilot
    I think Jenka is a 9.99/10 specimen
    Hina
    Hina
    5/7 you mean
    Everyday I relish in the fact that I never specified a year.
    Espeon78
    Espeon78
    are you talking about hit series blargo, featuring the immortal legend himself, blargo?
    EnlightenedOne
    EnlightenedOne
    Oh, blargo is coming Feburary 32nd 2012. I was talking about the other thing.
    LxLe
    LxLe
    Can't wait until 2012, should I invest in some "bitcoin" it's only $10 and whats with this "Minecraft" game that everyone is talking about, is it fun?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…