yoshikirby43
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• I thought I might as well post this here. An idea for a redesigned HUD I made via CSE2 awhile back. When I made this I was not really sure of weapon icon placement still not particularly sure still.
    CSE2_ON45ceCkxb.gif
    Why do these bots always post university stuff hmm and why on a cave story forum lmao
    AlmaHexie
    AlmaHexie
    They are bots, they don't particularly choose a target. They just go on random XenForo forums and do their job, in and out.
    Serri
    Serri
    Also applies to forums made with vBulletin, IPBoard, or any other software.
    For anyone who has problems exporting BMPs in GIMP for CS, Enable "Do not Write Color Space Information" in the export box and it should work fine
    Mint
    Mint
    Yeah with all respect honestly it doesn't feel like GIMP is a good tool for sprite-related stuff.
    Maybe for backgrounds or something but...
    cavestory.org Loads on the DSi which is pretty neat the forums also load but it takes forever
    Edit:Edit was done on「DSi」♪∞∴→←↑↓
    Mint
    Mint
    I think it's @andwhyisit absolute fave hobby to make the site run on as much browsers as possible.
    Started a Cave Story DSiWare hard mode run hope I do okay lol
    Espeon78
    Espeon78
    dsiware best, exploding guys in hell don't hurtcha
    AlmaHexie
    AlmaHexie
    Heard there was a hard curly mode on the dsiware version, it look totally useless but I appreciate the effort
    I've made a thing, its the song Last Cave on the SNES its a remix I did(The song was created in openmpt then using smconv the .IT was converted to a SNES format file .SPC then made into a ROM using SPCTool for use on an emulator and maybe real hardware) https://tinyurl.com/LastCaveSNESMIX
  • Loading…
  • Loading…