Mint
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings Media Albums About

• If Rosa is in pokemon masters does that mean Cecil and Kain are in it too.
    Mint
    Mint
    PS It doesnt even seem to be available here and in Belgium and otherwise I do not see a lot of positive revs so I don't think I'm missing out too much anyway, kinda too busy to handle two gachas at once anyway.
    Jade
    Jade
    Kain is really difficult to fight in Pokemon Masters because of the fact that he decides to fight you himself because he doesn't have any Pokemon
    X-Calibar
    X-Calibar
    Anyone recognize Rydia's pokemon???
    I will forever prefer touchpads over normal mouses.
    Mint
    Mint
    Got myself a new PC last week for my gaming needs but I just cannot live with using my mouse (Though admittedly I may lack proper surfaces). For now I just cope with my drawing tablet and it works out pretty well.
    And no it doesn't matter to me if a mouse is better for gaming, I use controller and mainly play RPGs! :p
    Is it bad of me to find pleasure in the suffering of the people i hate
    X-Calibar
    X-Calibar
    It is a more natural reaction than seeking to help a foe in need... But you won't save the world with that attitude! *listening to SAVE the World*
    Serri
    Serri
    I tend to pity them, but I guess I can't do much, really
    Somebody was here yesterday that doesn't deserve to be here. Ever. Again.
    But now I'm here and everything's great
    Mint
    Mint
    <3333333
    The worst mornings are the ones where you feel like talking but everyone you talk to is asleep and such.
    BLink
    BLink
    I'll talk to you <3
    Serri
    Serri
    I'll talk to you <3
    Somehow there are TSC commands that totally went beyond my radar and I *just* discovered them, oh my!
    Mint
    Mint
    You think you are good at TSC with all the weird stuff you do but then realize there's *commands* you don't even remember :v
    AlmaHexie
    AlmaHexie
    Still confuse why <CAT exist when there's <TUR that does the same thing.
    Shit, I started working on an updated version of metronari. A bit of new content will happen but I'll be hiding it in a vague spot.
    Serri
    Serri
    Finally, it'll be in color!
    Suddenly wondering if the big rock in the labyrinth has any meaning beyond just blocking the way further. Partially because of it's decoration.
    X-Calibar
    X-Calibar
    There is a teleporter and MonsterX on one side of the rock, and the other, a futuristic base, many dead robots and an angry Core. Perhaps the boulder is recent, like the locked storehouse might have been. Seems possible that the countries of the earth tried to control/destroy the Core of the island, which backfired and made it aggressive. The storehouse blocked Misery & Balrog. Then, who is the boulder for?
    Mint
    Mint
    It would seem more than likely that Jenka has been around during all the reigns of demon crown wielders.
    I'm not sure if it was directly hinted that there have been wars or not, but if we assume there has been at least one then considering the amount of dead robots at the core it's possible that the boulder was there for any future invaders trying to stop the demon crown holder.
    Mint
    Mint
    After all, if a team of researchers is send to the island it's likely that people on the surface don't know *a lot* about the island. If their hunt for the demon crown leads them to the core all they'd know is that it's an hostile entity, and not the core keeping the island alive. The question begs though how they would get there without the teleporter in Arthur's room...
    So how many people would benefit from it if I made a guide on how to make a menu/overworld (like in vorC) without the need of ASM?
    Mint
    Mint
    Well slap me silly you are right huh.
    Serri
    Serri
    HELL YEAH, the guide is a good idea
    Jade
    Jade
    Would be interesting, I've a vague idea in the back of my mind for how it would work.
    Very slowly working on a little mod, lots of tsc goodness, maybe too lots for the limits...
    Somehow I'm not realizing it's christmas in a few days. It's weird when it's on tuesday I guess.
    Say, do you draw these profile pics ?
    BLink
    BLink
    Random people in the community have just drawn avatars for me in the past because they wanted to. Cyber, Ewan, and Shaggster have all taken swings at it.
    Serri
    Serri
    His sister's, i thought
    Seems there has been a misunderstanding about my opinion on not using ASM.
    Mint
    Mint
    Is there really need to go personal over a misunderstanding?
    I gave my apologies on earlier events and most of us want to forget about them.
    I'm not here to taunt ASMers and I don't want to be incorrectly called a bully for it.
    EnlightenedOne
    EnlightenedOne
    Everybody Cease.

This feed is declared ended.
    Sora655
    Sora655
    youre like, an hour late
    I think it's always funny to see silly opressors trying not to have anything bad said about them in public. Especially if they think censoring or cracking down on it saves their rep.
    tlo
    tlo
    allow me to point you to the recent example of fidel castro
    there's a way to do it right, you just need a better environment
    you only care about your rep in your bubble of influence
    What is CS Switch's multiplayer like anyway? I kinda didnt hear anything about it.
    YoshiPilot
    YoshiPilot
    All I know is that it's really fun.
    Mint
    Mint
    I dunno, it looks more like they just put multiplayer support in rather than they made the game fit it. Judging from the fact that you can use story-relevant characters and the enemies have no changed stats.
    Wouldn't be surprised if the players can't even interact with each other.
    GunbladeMaster34
    GunbladeMaster34
    It definitely sounds fun to me
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…