• Most people probably don't realise this, but this forum has had two editors for a number of years. One is the xenForo default editor, and the other is a custom editor I made years back I called BBCEd.

All the settings for which editor you use was lost during the upgrade. You can find the setting under Account Settings > Preferences > Editor.

Cave Story Tribute Site Forums

2DBro
2DBro
there's a few complete cave story mods
ColdCallerLoopy
ColdCallerLoopy
I'd say talk about mods that are being developed in the community, play their demos and your thoughts because mod-devs can use this information and get exposure on their mods. While well-known mods are cool to review, most of us know the majority of them, review some hidden gems or go deeper and talk about abandoned mods, speculations, etc... there's boundless potential outside the same dozen mods we all know.
Draco
Draco
Sorry about the way I phrased my question. I wasn't asking for advice for the review series, I was just asking to see if anyone could come up with a name for it that was better than what I had in mind (though any advice on what I should do is greatly appreciated). Also, I said that I would exclude well known mods from my pile of review material
ColdCallerLoopy
ColdCallerLoopy
:clap: mod :clap: review
Rosa
Rosa
video game isn't as classic compared to other mods, tbh

Kashungo, Jenn's Journey, CS x MM, and Terri's Night Out, four mods that video game uses characters from, are definitely better choices to review
Rosa
Rosa
and this is me saying this, as someone being involved with the mod's production
DoubleThink
DoubleThink
The Completed(?) count on the master list currently comes out to over 200, good luck with that
Draco
Draco
That doesn't count mods with broken download links, CSBDs, and mods I have no reason to review, though. Also, sorry again for the phrasing, but I said I wouldn't review any of the types of mods listed
Mint
Mint
Might as well just look at mods that fancy your interest in general, no need for completion if they're long enough!
2DBro
2DBro
what's a CSBD is that like BSDM
ColdCallerLoopy
ColdCallerLoopy
Obviously broken download links can't get a review, but why not do something like review CSBD mods in bulk? Try and venture out, don't just review the popular or well-made mods, really take a dive into the CS modding community, find hidden gems or mods once hailed for their talents now just another dud in the mound, don't just limit yourself to personal interests or "classics" we've all played/heard a million times.