AquaDoesStuff
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings Media Albums About

• got all of the first part of "early begin" in RF
    just need to add the "in Quote's mind" cutscene/tiles/bg/everything and i can move on
    i will post further progress on the CSTSF/CS Modding Discords
    AlmaHexie
    AlmaHexie
    Not to be A̶n̶ ̶h̶u̶g̶e̶ ̶a̶s̶s̶h̶o̶l̶e̶
    mean, but I really wonder if someone is really interested in it...
    AquaDoesStuff
    happy valentine's day

i'd make a "but i also have no friends" joke but i can't really say that when I'm pretty sure any of the people on these forums who know me know I have quite a few
    AlmaHexie
    AlmaHexie
    Just tell your date with your waifu!
    Atleast that relatable.
    Cave Story: Anniversary Project? More like... Cave Story: ANIMATION Project!

there might be less animators over here than music composers, and I don't care. This is a better direction for this project to turn.
    AquaDoesStuff
    AquaDoesStuff
    Ehh, I still want to give this a try. If this does not work out, it was worth a shot at least and the idea can be brought back at a later date
    AquaDoesStuff
    AquaDoesStuff
    also can you give me your discordtag, you don't seem to be part of any cave story discords im in
    im asking this purely so i can invite you to the server
    Suote
    Suote
    uh ok it's in my profile now
    if you dont feel like going there then...
    StudioDixel#3912
    CS:AP notice:

I've decided I'm going to do something different with this project. I don't know what yet, so I'm leaving the post the same for now, but when I know what I'll do to make this special...
    So i randomly decided to begin a full fledged remix project for a cave story anniversary that is being prepared a year in advance because i'm worried it will take that long to find enough people with the same game interest as me

probably never gonna get a finished product for this so um congrats me if this project actually comes out
    We were pen pals, Puu! I thought I knew you. What do you want now?
    This robot reminds me of one that I met a year ago...
    Um, does that matter?

*squish*

Hahaha! I have all your stuff. Come and get me on Puu Island!

*you managed to keep your Fireball*

*you, Curly and Balrog decide to investigate and head to Puu Island*

--BRAVE STORY--

it sucks right now lol but I'm still developing the story for this mod
    AquaDoesStuff
    AquaDoesStuff
    oh right yeah the partial reason why balrog and puu know each other was due to EL's Fanfic lol
    also I might need help with getting Puu and Balrog on the screen simultaneously. I've already duplicated and edited the balrog spritesheet with puu instead, but this will only work if only one is picked at a time, and I'd have to select one entity sheet
    AlmaHexie
    AlmaHexie
    Well, my best guess is that you use black puu sprite and replace it with Balrog, the only problem I see is the lack of movement Balrog will have with that way.
    AquaDoesStuff
    AquaDoesStuff
    well I guess I could use a retextured Puu Black as well... I'll try that out. It would definitely be easier than assembly hacking in a Balrog duplicate like I originally thought
    --Puu has arrived. He came very far to find you. He wants to know something.--

--"Do you know me?"--

--No. You do not remember anything related to this soap. But Balrog does seem to remember him.--

--How strange.--
    Infinityβ
    Infinityβ
    I like this
    AquaDoesStuff
    AquaDoesStuff
    heck, the partial inspiration for the balrog+puu thing found this
    ok really tho this upgrade system login thing that always pops up when I click on a link in somebody's signature is really bugging me, what's happening? Is the website running out of space or something like another site I used to be in?
    AlmaHexie
    AlmaHexie
    Ah crap, The party spreading too much!
    So here's something I noticed...
    The NewData song in CS+ Steam? And how it was confirmed to be a beta Last Battle? Well, I noticed that Charge and Last Battle are named lastbt lastbt3 respectively... So beta last battle would probably have been lastbt2 and played during the Undead Core Battle... but that's just me speculating.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…