VoidMage_Lowell

Profile posts Postings Media Albums About

• because it's a mov, silly one.
    I can explain why if you really want me to, but if you follow the code, I think you can understand it.
    I'm really not online now, btw.
    absurd amounts of hw.
    Well, I haven't really done anything with title screen hacks, so I don't really know :o. I probably would have just believed what Lace said...
    Guess who!
    image.php

I'll try someone else as soon as I get stuck again.
    If you wanted it to be able to hit gassy projectiles, you might be able to have a key magnet system set up on both projectiles.
    It will be done.
    The Sisters should also be doable.
    Oh, SML means Super Missile Launcher, aren't I vague. Sorry. I'm relieved that you're familiar with the editor, So now I'll elaborate a little more, etc.

- The Core's super gun was gonna shoot gas with a white circle on the front.
    - I felt that the missile launcher had to be put in, so it'll be gun sprite > emitter + grab switch > bolt = ASPLOSIONS.
    - While gas passes through anything, it is paint/splosionproof so I'm going to electrify the ammo instead, so it will explode.
    - I use proximity switches enough to make my own boss with AI. The hardest part will be including the different forms, but I have a lengthy method cooked up.
    - Curly will be tricky, I have nothing in mind for that. Plus, I don't have the sprites in my head.

Anyway, I'll look for your level, I'm ThisDudeRufus. As you can tell, this is a big project and I don't want to mess it up. So I'm afraid that I will either take several months making it or just drop it into my "fool's errand" crater.
    By the way, I'm rebuilding the Core battle in LBP, and you have the PSP version so you more or less know what I'm talking about.
    Which projectiles should pass through floors and which should be destructible?
    Should I use paintainator or jetpack or none?
    How about some SMLs in the form of little movable turrets?
    Man, I hope you know what I'm talking about... It's fine if you don't.

Also, I could use a refresher on the Core's attack pattern.
    Any other ideas?
    the grammar nazi squad banner is a bit hypocritical considering the various comma errors to be found in luigi's swap
    Yep, that's me. Glad you like them! =D Although they're both pretty old now. I've improved a lot since. ;)
    I like your festive hat. And is that magic snow, or just the regular type?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…