• Most people probably don't realise this, but this forum has had two editors for a number of years. One is the xenForo default editor, and the other is a custom editor I made years back I called BBCEd.

All the settings for which editor you use was lost during the upgrade. You can find the setting under Account Settings > Preferences > Editor.

Cave Story Tribute Site Forums

ChampionDude345
ChampionDude345
(Cont.)
I wouldn't want ANYONE thinking they'd have to play Project Insanity 1 in order to play #2. As there was NO story in the first one in general! It was really just a really bad challenge mod. AQUA BARRIER strives to be a GOOD mod. I'm trying to make this one QUALITY, with a story and everything. Of course, there will *most likely* be VERY difficult sections! Worry not young ones! The story completion of the mod
ChampionDude345
ChampionDude345
(More Cont.)
will not include the very difficult stages! Most of the mod is easy-normal difficultly, out of whats been made so far. The "Hard Level Design Bullshit" is out of question of this mod. (Besides 100% completion, which no one would do. RIP me.). Basically, I want people to play this mod NOT for a hard hell challenge, but for fun! Please do not trash anyone on the team for AQUA BARRIER as well tho. They...
ChampionDude345
ChampionDude345
(wth even more??? I mean, Cont.)
...are very talented people. I'm very glad to have them with me developing this mod, and glad to have other people to help out with testing. This went on extended WAY too long, so I'll stop here.
Happy Modding!