Cave Story Tribute Site Forums

Mister.Hex
Mister.Hex
Don’t know why but when I try to music in general, I always have the feeling that It’ll suck ass but when I actually finish it, It sound pretty good...Do I have super powers?
zxin
zxin
May we hear one or are you just gonna bragggggggg. xP
2DBro
2DBro
are they safu-tier orgs
Mister.Hex
Mister.Hex
2DBro
2DBro
why are none of these orgs good
Mister.Hex
Mister.Hex
I see you're point, I guess?
But what a good and smexy org?
2DBro
2DBro
my orgs are good
zxin
zxin
Closing theme - I mean, there's not much going on here. The tune is alright, but the extra two notes are a bit odd. The second last note on the first Meas could probably be one semitone (USA: half step) higher. It's "out of key." If you were going for creepy, that would be a good way to achieve it, but it seems like it's meant to be cheery. Also you might want to change where the song loops so it doesn't repeat.
zxin
zxin
Club - could an extra bar of percussion (drums) at the end. Also you might want to repeat the pattern at the start and add something to it. Like a funky bassline, or a melody of some kind. The jingle on track 3 is a bit weird, but you could totally hold it together with one of those two things.

And again you didn't set up any of the looping. Press the "Wait" button and go to "Start" and "End" under "Repeat Range."
zxin
zxin
Electrical Water - Well there's not really much here?
If you want to use the Bass01 drum, use track Q. If you use U/I you can't use your Org in Cave Story.
Also this one seems to start 2 steps too late. If you made all the notes 2 steps earlier you could have a simple 2 measure loop.
zxin
zxin
Figuring - Hey, you do know how to use looping!
Well, this one is pretty simple too. I like the use of percussion, but mostly this one is just an ambient thing.
-----
Fuck you closing theme - Oi, how do you think closing theme feels about that?
And uhh... cool percussion again, but there's not much else going on.