TPDraco
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Mega Man Fully Charged: the first official piece of Mega Man content to have vore
    AlmaHexie
    AlmaHexie
    Capcom giving the 90's sonic treatment to Mega Man.
    "The game known as 'Cave Story' was very clearly a leaked beta copy, as the title screen was just the white text on a black background"
    ...And here's where we keep the numbers for our sequel mods.
    I can't wait for CS2 #58
    AlmaHexie
    AlmaHexie
    Then again it would be pretty cool to see a new user making very good mod without going to stage CSBD...
    AquaDoesStuff
    AquaDoesStuff
    my first mod was actually an original mod but I never finished it m

and Rocky Fable WON'T be very Cave Story, it will have similar story progression and some characters are similar as they represent characters of the original game but everything else will be different from weapons to level design to the main character
    basically I guess it could be considered as a CSBD but it's so different it probably passes that
    AlmaHexie
    AlmaHexie
    An CSBD have MINOR differences, I think that totally original and your description give MAJOR differences.
    So no, it's not an CSBD.
    Excuse me, but I must point out that it is in fact time for me to kick buttocks and eat scones, and it appears that I'm all out of scones
    Who's reading this in 2038?
    Infinityβ
    Infinityβ
    Many years later...
    a few people commenting saying "me"
    AlmaHexie
    AlmaHexie
    Actually, I'm a guy coming from 2028, there's has been a nuclear war and destruction of nature and stuff.
    I've did find a time machine and went to the 11/12/2018 to stop the conflict of gouvernement around nuclear.
    I better go, bye !
    Leisure Suit Larry gets a new game and i'm still waiting for a new Quest For Glory
    AlmaHexie
    AlmaHexie
    And I’m still waiting for Half life 3 !
    I'd make a joke about Christmas songs making me want to jump off bridges onto solid ice, but where i live it feels like it's June (Which is odd considering i'm in Michigan)
    RIP Stephen Hillenburg, you will be missed
    The newer seasons of your most famous creation won't be, however
    How you fuck up so badly that the Ruby Spears Mega Man cartoon is a better representation of Mega Man than the current one (which has more games to work with) is beyond me
    Random-storykeeper
    Random-storykeeper
    ...really the target audience for the show. It seems like a relatively harmless, if very surface level kind of program. It's kind of weird how they've made up some new robot masters as well when, like you said, they have so much more to work with. I dunno, like...if I prefer the old one, I'll watch the old one and avoid the new. But that's assuming I want to watch either of them at all. :p
    TPDraco
    TPDraco
    It's probably not going to happen, but i'd love to see what they would do with X if they did include him like the original show did (even if it was just for one episode). The MMX episode was always one of my favorites just because of how ridiculous it is, especially with the removal of the metaphor behind X's design. Considering the fact that Rock (or Aki, still have no guess as to why they made that change) actually
    TPDraco
    TPDraco
    looks like a child in the new show as opposed to a young adult could make X's portrayal make more sense, even though considering the canon of the new show, the explanations they could give as to why X exists would just be perplexing
    I just went through a full 24 hours only talking in my impression of the Jotles voice. I have no idea why I decided to do so, but I did!
    TPDraco
    TPDraco
    Why would I record myself doing a retarded voice i stole from uncle Jobel? (Actually, I think I may have accidentally recorded a few minutes of testing my CS mod. I remember having a significant frame drop for a bit, so i might have? Other than that, i didn't record anything)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…