X-Calibar
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings Media Albums About

• I think Celeste will be free tomorrow on Epic Game Store!
    ItsAutumn
    ItsAutumn
    Ahh, yeah. I hope you beat Farewell! That chapter is really fun, really long, really hard, and has probably the best music in the game! Enjoy it :)
    X-Calibar
    X-Calibar
    I finally got around to finishing it! So frustrating, that final section was easy, but failing at all meant a huge amount of perfect repetition. Gragh!!! Didn't go for the moon berry, which is apparently a thing. Might do it later. But, yay! I can finally move on lol (And yeah, some of those sections + the music = just fantastic.)
    X-Calibar
    X-Calibar
    Worst death: I finally beat the finale and then I accidentally tapped dash during the passing sequence, before reaching the end. THE DISBELIEF IN THE ROOM AT THAT MOMENT
    Hello, remember that you're consistently wonderful (I was going to say hello at some point anyway but that cheesy Headman pun compelled me to come before I get back to work :b ).

And also, if you want to give some spooky, interesting, obscure games a go (or at least add them to the Play Someday pile!), I'd heartily recommend CLASSIC GAME (by iamqqqqqqq) and the Pagan trilogy: Technopolis, Emporium, and Autogeny!
    Polaris
    Polaris
    If you'd just like to do some digging, the latter three are interesting to look up info for! Painticus has two nice videos about Autogeny and the trilogy as a whole.

Very little info on CLASSIC GAME, though. if you play it, just remember that dead ends will occur since the goal of the game is just to see whatever you can in the time you have. The sequel, HOME GAME, is unfinished, but they're both Yume Nikki-ish.
    X-Calibar
    X-Calibar
    Polaris!! I appreciate your positivity, cheesy is my specialty! Hope you're doing well, seen you post a few things lately. Huh... I hadn't heard about these games... Mm. I haven't played much that sounds like PAGAN, but it does fit the season lol. Might have to give it a chance. How did you find out about these games? Oh and CLASSIC GAME reminds me I never played OFF yet...
    Polaris
    Polaris
    I'm struggling with focus, time management and organization, but that's how it always is, and I'm fine otherwise. Truth be told, I just got into a spooky game mood earlier and found out about them through the r/creepygaming subreddit. There's some good stuff there!

(OFF is an interesting experience, but I don't have fond memories of it as an actual RPG. If you don't know much about it, I'd still suggest you play!)
    Tried to port the CS2E multiplayer to the new enhanced build, but failed... ;-;
    X-Calibar
    X-Calibar
    Anyone tried the CS2E multiplayer version? Only tested it locally so far. It looks pretty limited now, but it would allow you to play a mod side-by-side in your own separate instances. Great for racing or playing through a mod together... without actually being able to affect each other's worlds. Tried to convert the code to the latest enhanced build, but there were changes that I don't know how to deal with...
    Hey X-Calibar!.. It is nice to see you still posting after those many years :). I came back because of Ralren XD. Here is a gift: "Crystalis, I decided to make it an RpgMaker project, rewriting many parts of the story while preserving the main storyline, dungeons, events and gameplay." It is a very beta demo by Avee. https://rpgmaker.net/games/3175/
    X-Calibar
    X-Calibar
    Haithm! How long has it been?! Good to see you around. Hope life is treating you well. Yup, I'm still here... There was no reason to leave with the community ever coming up with new and creative things. ... But hard to believe it's been so long lol. Oh! Thanks for that link. Crystalis... Fan game with RPGmaker huh? ;) Intriguing.
    Working a little on a CS4k mod demo
    X-Calibar
    X-Calibar
    Hm! Having a button in the ESC menu sounds logical for switching language. Ideally there would be a whole options thing, but I'm sure such a hack could be used in a multitude of ways.
    Deponia: The Complete Journey free on Humble Bundle for the next 1dy 23hrs!
    X-Calibar
    X-Calibar
    The game is for Steam. They crammed the original trilogy into one big game. It's a pretty weird point and click adventure, but there were some good times... I recommend it. As for the price... FREE
    https://youtu.be/2v06VihOaMc
    Xemous
    Xemous
    bless you for always making these posts
    FortniteLover2
    FortniteLover2
    more like

under zero from digimon story cyber sleuth

amirite
    X-Calibar
    X-Calibar
    nice, errrr
    You mean that it's probably too good to be true? Or it's a trap? If so, you could be right lol. But I went ahead and bought it anyway... Usually would wait for a sale, but I've got a pretty good feeling about the content I've seen and hate to see indie games not get enough exposure. Maybe it's just too soon, I'll have to play it this weekend to judge. (Also that mask reminded me of GiR's game Tess!)
    FortniteLover2
    FortniteLover2
    oh i had never heard of the game i just remembered there was a part in cyber sleuth called under zero and it rhymed sorta

underhero more like

undertale

sorry
    Galactic Civilizations II: Ultimate Edition is free on humblebundle for the next 1 day 18 hrs~
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…