Kami CatThem
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Happy that the Coffee shop Wifi can get onto the Cave Story Forums. Now is trying to figure out what he needs and wants to do.
    Thinking of new character concepts with the intent of increasing his character roster.
    Kami CatThem
    Kami CatThem
    I could. Yet we already have a dog who is a Goddess of Fate.
    Yet I will think about it...
    Wishing he'd remember to do his job, but honestly enjoying laying around and doing nothing.
    Kami CatThem
    Kami CatThem
    Being the head of the comics department of XXINCO is annoying, but it is something.
    ...strange
    #1 King of Dinner
    Serri
    Serri
    K
    TPDraco
    TPDraco
    Harkinian is going to be knocking on your door in a minute...
    Kami CatThem
    Kami CatThem
    Who?
    I am KingDinner. The one and only true king of Dinner
    (This kind of dinner isn't your ordinary kind of dinner, it's a long story)
    Enjoying Youtube and Cave Story modding.
    Kami CatThem
    Kami CatThem
    Yep, that's turning fun into... wait, HEX NUMBERS?! I hate the confusing part of Cave Story modding, like making a money system. Yeah, but that was easy.
    LxLe
    LxLe
    look, I am not saying that people who don't use HEX on a daily basis aren't people. But maybe they should drink out of different water fountains and use different bathrooms than the people who do use HEX on a daily basis, like me.
    ColdCallerLoopy
    ColdCallerLoopy
    HEX is good man, HEX gives some vitality, it's just frustrating whenever you see something new about, gotta go back and figure if "this new change to HEX" changes anything in your creative process... so annoying.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…