• Most people probably don't realise this, but this forum has had two editors for a number of years. One is the xenForo default editor, and the other is a custom editor I made years back I called BBCEd.

All the settings for which editor you use was lost during the upgrade. You can find the setting under Account Settings > Preferences > Editor.

Cave Story Tribute Site Forums

ColdCallerLoopy
ColdCallerLoopy
Sorry to hear mate, maybe one day you'll take another jab at it.
ChampionDude345
ChampionDude345
How is it SAD? Nobody cared about them.
ColdCallerLoopy
ColdCallerLoopy
That doesn't matter, people cared about them one way or another, gave their criticisms, and moved on. It's your job to take that advice, and see how to craft something better out of it. I made my first mod back in 2013/2014, it sucked, and after several years of absorbing advice and playing various mods, you get a feel for what can work. And now, I'm working on a mod I am certainly more proud of that I ever would've been years ago. Cheer up, it takes lots of time, but it can surely be worth it; take a break from modding, may be a year, may be 10 years, but absorb, learn, and make something bigger, and better. And maybe one day, you can join the greats.
Quote CaveStory
Quote CaveStory
Didn't think I'd see you here!