EnlightenedOne
EnlightenedOne
Favorite music album?
Serri
Serri
Blue Album by Weezer is a very good classic, I also like The Getaway by RHCP
Jpzarde
Jpzarde
Happy anniversary! What is your favorite part(s) of Cave Story or Kero Blaster?
Serri
Serri
I still need to dedicate some time to play Kero Blaster. My favorite Cave Story moment though, it may be where Quote saves Curly's life and memories. Shows you that Quote can care a lot for others before the scene where Misery wanted to bargain with him.
Terabyte
Terabyte
Are the characters in your profile photos OC's or characters from some other media?
Serri
Serri
They are indeed my OCs, the blonde elf girl and the purple haired android girl were both used in my mod, Terri's Night Out.
Noxid
Noxid
where do you see yourself in 5 years
Serri
Serri
Hopefully in a better lifestyle than right now. I just need the part time job so i can finally start working my way up (and i need to start making games for my desired career).
zxin
zxin
Favourite, least favourite, and most worthless programming language (in your opinion).
(Optional: opinion on different CPU architectures?)
Serri
Serri
Favorite programming language: C++/C#
Least favorite: ASM (doesn't mean it's bad, but it is very difficult to just learn)
Most worthless: Oh, how much I'd like to be a dick and mention Carrotlord's fantasy language
Jpzarde
Jpzarde
What about your least favourite cave story moment?
Serri
Serri
Hmm, my least favorite Cave Story moment... Besides the puppy fetch quest, I may actually have to say the steps to the third ending. While the third ending feels less resolved than the second ending, the steps to getting there feel very muddy, and very punishing if you slip up once without knowing it
andwhyisit
andwhyisit
Favourite CS mod (outside of your own)?
Favourite video game soundtrack?
Serri
Serri
I'll also exclude Video Game Deluxe, since I was a QA tester, but let's see... It's kinda hard to decide, but I think my favorite CS mod has to be Rave Story (yes, I know, overrated).
As for my favorite video game soundtrack, I really like those from the Mega Man series :)
KingDinner
KingDinner
Why do you think the 3rd ending is "less resolved?" Honestly, I loved it!