Cave Story Tribute Site Forums

MachineGun
MachineGun
Because Balrog Story
ColdCallerLoopy
ColdCallerLoopy
In Cave Editor, you can go to the "Edit NPC table" tab and you can edit what their hitbox is and how big it can be.
BLink
BLink
SIM made a hack in BL's haxinator that changes how big the character can be so the character can basically be infinitely big now.

Omega Story when.
Walrus_Guy
Walrus_Guy
WAIT THATS A GREAT IDEA balrog story

i have no idea how you would get it so the character would fit up that whole area though but that sounds awesome

and maybe if youre really good add different powers

i dont know if that would be hard to make but an easy one to add would be balrogs missile powers like he used in the boulder chamber
Hina
Hina
BALROG STORY
INSTEAD OF HERMIT GUNSMITH, HERMIT BALROGSMITH
OPEN THE CHEST, IT'S A LITTLE BALROG
NOW YOU CAN LITERALLY HUZZAH
Walrus_Guy
Walrus_Guy
wait so if you did make this would the beginning be balrog doing stuff and then he somehow meets the doctor and the doctor is like yo i want u as my evil guy i trap you in blue bubble yay

and then for the middle of the story you're pretty much working for the doctor doing evil things

but then throughout you become nicer because balrog's niceness will always shine through any evil

and then you meet quote and stuff and the boulder chamber you do something nice and yay

and then the ending and stuff

do i start too many of my sentences with wait?
MachineGun
MachineGun
Bingo.I wanted to make exactly HOW did Balrog end up being the second servant.
Walrus_Guy
Walrus_Guy
does anyone even know how that happened
ColdCallerLoopy
ColdCallerLoopy
You could also ask: "Why is nobody questioning the shady uncle in the hell-basement" but yeah, let's talk about the speaking-soapbox!
Walrus_Guy
Walrus_Guy
i wish i could choose my little picture thing whenever i post or at least choose the ones i had "unlocked" previously

id choose the balrog one or the spur one those were cool
MachineGun
MachineGun
I don't think making how Ballos ended up being a living pile of rocks would be a good thing to do for me because it would be scary and shit
Walrus_Guy
Walrus_Guy
i like balrog story when do you think you will start making it?
MachineGun
MachineGun
When i learn programming
Hina
Hina
I think your internet is a bit slow
MachineGun
MachineGun
Gimme the link to some C programming instructions and i will do it
MachineGun
MachineGun
No i was just super inactive because i was banned from my PC