ColdCallerLoopy

Profile posts Postings Media Albums About

• Why is ACSS version 1.0 it isn't finished yet
    ColdCallerLoopy
    ColdCallerLoopy
    685328808185823255.png
    What's the meaning behind your username?
    ColdCallerLoopy
    ColdCallerLoopy
    Well the names by themselves, Coldcaller and Loopy, originate from my two toon-names on toontown. For the longest time, I had my toon's name: coldcaller, afterward when the officials were like "yea you can't have your name be a cog, you gotta change it mate". So I did. But when on the changing name screen, I accidentally accepted a random name by pure accident, and so it was Loopy. I've learned to love the name with time, and now, many of my accounts either are coldcaller, loopy, or, as y'all know me as, Coldcallerloopy.
    Binary
    Binary
    Interesting.

To be honest, I dont use the same name myself for any social media. Im binary on this site, & [removed] on another, & so on.
    ColdCallerLoopy
    ColdCallerLoopy
    Ahh, well we all have our own fancies.
    your picture thing is different i think!!!
    ColdCallerLoopy
    ColdCallerLoopy
    Yeah, it's from a picture of all of my friends in my friend-circle my friend drew up. (Lot of friends written in this sentence lol)
    Walrus_Guy
    Walrus_Guy
    i skipped over the word from at first and i got confused
    But that's pretty cool
    I actually think the 3ds is rom worthy. But I haven't tried it.
    ColdCallerLoopy
    ColdCallerLoopy
    I am not only amazed somebody remembered a post I made several months ago, but that I know exactly what you're talking about.
    metallicLurker
    metallicLurker
    Technically speaking, no console is ROM worthy, because those are kind of illegal (unless you extracted the ROMs yourself). That aside, I don't think 3DS is ROM worthy, yet. Maybe wait for 2 years, or something.
    Kami CatThem
    Kami CatThem
    Meh. What do I know? I still play N64 to this day.
    I just remembered that using the Head script is helpful so you don't repetitively keep typing in code for stuff like teleportation and missiles...
    when is the next thing going to happen?
    its ok you can take your time i probably wont even have time to do it for a while anyways like a month but yall know
    ColdCallerLoopy
    ColdCallerLoopy
    I haven't done much with ACSS in the last 2 months, 'cause school work and all. When summer starts I'll be able to get right back into the swing of things. I intend to finish update 1.08? by the August update. Heck, I still need to address the most recent comment on the thread page. As long as people are talking about ACSS, I can be happy able that.
    Walrus_Guy
    Walrus_Guy
    YAYY
    i know what that feels like having a lot of work
    sometimes i have a lot of work
    yeah its a lot
    makes me spend time
    and time is everything

the great war of time will bring all together and separate all apart

that would be a really cool video game wouldnt it be a war of time or something like somewhere there are all these time things and the more you collect the more you control time somehow like you can speed up and make other things slow so the more powerful you are wow neat
    what is better song for a last (and first) boss fight that's just kind of a small boss and you never really heard about it at all but its just a boss fight because that will make it more fun eyes of flame or gravity?
    metallicLurker
    metallicLurker
    "Eyes of Flame" is more suitable for serious, intimidating bossfights. But, for your situation, I think "Run!" can work.
    ColdCallerLoopy
    ColdCallerLoopy
    Depending on the atmosphere, your best choices (personally), would be Oppression ,Gravity, or Last Battle; eyes of flame has more of a "mid-to-late-game-boss-feel", and for only one boss, the other 3 are better options.
    Walrus_Guy
    Walrus_Guy
    ill probably do gravity/oppression since last battle is like awesome epic stuff

but this isn't really that awesome epic

like you weren't anticipating this fight at all and you don't really expect this to be a last battle

I MAY RELEASE THE MOD SOON YAY
    My friend recently recommended me a, let's leave it at "tasty" site, and I came across an upload of the Megaman Battle Network complete works book...I don't know if I'm happy or horrified I found something as awesome as that just lying around on a "tasty" site...??
    Is the 3DS dead enough to download roms?
    2DBro
    2DBro
    ????
    Kuro
    Kuro
    I'd feel so bad doing it.... I've made a point to only stick to roms from older generations but I guess at this point it wouldn't be too bad
    I just bought one of those air-thingies that's supposed to help with dust in a room. One of it's settings sounds like rain, I never realized how peaceful a soft rain can be.
    Walrus_Guy
    Walrus_Guy
    i wish i saw a building and then it was like rain rain rain but not most days just like one day maybe a monday because you know them mondays oughta be oughta hi
    LxLe
    LxLe
    It is pouring outside so hard it sounds like rocks.
    Walrus_Guy
    Walrus_Guy
    i am no man without the chair that i once sat in, so all of your rain is simply melted frozen frozen air
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…