Reaction score

Profile posts Postings Albums About

• Hina
    Hina
    it gives me some sort of satisfaction to do it on my own '^'
    e: i never knew that though
    Mint
    Mint
    Would using ASM for this option compensate for controller/alt movement though.
    Hina
    Hina
    it does work with a controller, tested
    e: so it does with alt controls, although why someone would use that is beyond my comprehension
    Hina
    Hina
    watching the stream, taking mental notes
    there's... stuff to be fixed

but worry not, in the end it'll be worth it
    Hina
    Hina
    0.6 incoming, atmosphere/rebalance update
    be advised
    I can't believe I've done this.
    Hina
    Hina
    to be brutally honest i didn't add a lot this version but there were SO many balance changes instead
    still, there are at least 4 new enemies, some music, two bosses, two characters...

the biggest surprise is that i actually did it after two years
    Tpcool
    Tpcool
    Unfortunately I don't think I'll be able to get around to playing this any time soon. I've kinda fallen behind on playing mods in general...

Though, I really just want to say how happy and surprised I am by this. I figured it was abandoned, as most mods usually are, but to see another version despite the amount of time that has passed? That's crazy. I love that kind of commitment. It's really inspiring, honestly. One day I do want to experience this because, after all, I've been a fan of Haunted House Story ever since the original ;)
    Hina
    Hina
    i've never forgot about that, COOL ;)
    i don't blame you though, lives have become very busy and i am one example of that... happens

i've honestly thought it was abandoned too, but i picked it up despite being tormented with work and everything

i'll be waiting for your review anyway, COOL. do not forgetti!
    After failing to add more variables to the save function, I ended up changing some of them from 32-bit integers to 16-bit integers. It works and now I can store a lot more than I could before. What I find weird is that operations on 16-bit integers take up more space than operations on 32-bit integers. Anyone can explain that to me..?
    Noxid
    Noxid
    16-bit operands are just the 8-bit ones with an extend prefix. So they all take at least one extra byte. 32-bit is native int size, so it has more optimized instructions because they are expected to be used a lot though immediates are quite large comparatively
    Hina
    Hina
    That explains it a bit. Thanks Noxid, you're the best
    Serri
    Serri
    Hi, Hina! How are you?
    Hina
    Hina
    hey Linku
    i'm somewhere between "okay" and "absolutely shit", so i suppose i'm good
    sitting at home and taking care of cats
    i want to sleep though
    Serri
    Serri
    I hope you keep feeling good. And hey, i don't blame you for wanting to sleep. I do, too!
    Are you allright? oo
    Hina
    Hina
    i was never good at understanding people
    so i don't know why i made some choices
    oh well
    if it opens more possibilities, then...

and i may feel better... i think i am winning the fight against depression. but it loves to make comebacks so i'm not going to assure that all is good yet

either way, kinda funny that you still remember me after all those years
    S. P. Gardebiter
    S. P. Gardebiter
    Opens more possibilities...? o:
    Hmm, I suppose I can be pretty good at understanding people when it comes to their motivations, often even those who are considered to be "evil" in the eyes of the majority.
    My first guesses about people are usually correct and sometimes I've got a bad feeling about a person because I can feel the person is acting phony. However there are several things clouding my judgement, for example when I'm angry about something or feeling hurt. I like to give people the benefit of a doubt and I know that judging people without asking them first is neither fair nor friendly. But people can also be lying, to themselfes and others. I also know that I judge people myself sometimes, so I can see how I am not living up to my own standards, however I don't expect myself or other people to live up to their own standards when they are hurt, even if that would mean that a better outcome could be archived. And that's what I mean, most people are just not logicial, even if it would be better for themselfes. It's hard to find out the truth when everything is so complex. The more I know the more I get the feeling that I don't know anything.

Hmm, being depressed can be a really awful state, it's not hard to get into vicious circles. I can relate, I was depressed for years and sometimes I am not sure if I might still be mildly depressed. I hope that you will feel better soon. Considering what is important to you, connecting to like-minded people or setting goals for yourself might help you, at least that were things that helped me.

I can remember that we talked a few years ago when I was visiting the forums and was merely trolling for amusement. And judging from my profile feeds I helped you with hacking stuff once. Did we actually talk before that? If so, I can't remember but I might be able to remember if you give me a few details.
    Hina
    Hina
    well, i... got involved in a few certain things and now i'm becoming a volunteer and leaving the country. which is nice because leaving the country is what opens many possibilities for me and lets me start over again, without the problems that are holding me back here. but at the same time... i'm going to have a lot to learn. my contacts with people are varying on many levels... but i do believe i can relate to people who are troubled with something themselves. i've went through a lot and that probably helps...

depression is really horrible and people who are faking it don't even know what they are doing. having to deal with it myself, i do not wish anybody having to deal with it either. things are not at their worst at the moment so that's fine, but still, all the pills are literally destroying my stomach... i'm quite a social outcast + my environment is not really friendly for people of my kind so connecting with anyone is a problem. goals, on the other hand, are something i always try to set. after all, despite all the difficulties, i got my ticket out of the country. is that not an achievement?

and we never talked a lot (aside from me asking about hacks (wasn't that back when my english was still really horrible?)), but we had some "encounters" here. but even random encounters are usually enough for me to remember someone. plus, i've seen your posts and everything, and you were quite an important people here. also your weapon hacks guide. or rather an offset list. i can't even remember how many times it helped me.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…