My Favorite Game

Profile posts Postings About

• I’m quitting CSTSF, I am no longer coming back on this site. It’s been a great run. If you want, you can friend me on Discord THBKYes (CaveStoryFanatic) #6198. This site will be missed by me. See ya guys.
    Can I have some time to myself try to beat zxin's time on Boss Rush Non-Stop? His time is so freaking good and hard to beat, while he's 107 years old.
    My mod is so hard to make uh.
    Walrus_Guy
    Walrus_Guy
    is it a CSBD if you make a mod that has a similar first cave or mimiga village but still a fair amount of changes but in the middle to the end everything is different?
    Serri
    Serri
    It depends, really.
    Walrus_Guy
    Walrus_Guy
    my first game was like a not that similar starting point a pretty similar first cave a not that similar mimiga village a quite different grasstown a kind of similar sand zone a brand new waterway a kind of similar labryinth but i skipped that part a new last cave a brand new plantation and a kind of similar boss fight

does that sound like a CDSB or is it new ish
    Try to find me on the messaging thingy called "Google Hangouts". I'm not on here often, but on there a lot. You can get it and start a new conversation with me at "Championdude567@gmail.com". Your welcome.
    ColdCallerLoopy
    ColdCallerLoopy
    *You're welcome (shhh it's okay I mess that up a lot too.)
    by the ways the flags are simple once they are not complicated you should try to learn it some time its fun once you know how do to it
    and then you can make your own game game and its a fun game game because you made the game
    game
    Wait, this guy is 9 years old? Don't the rules say you need to be 13?
    Tpcool
    Tpcool
    A maturity level of 13 years old.
    Serri
    Serri
    We've had 9 year olds here before. Some of them didn't really do much, I'm pretty sure a certain 9 year old still hates us for poking at him after he got banned.
    TheDoctor
    TheDoctor
    Mm, okay.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…