Cave Story Tribute Site Forums

andwhyisit
andwhyisit
Personal image hosting domain. After photobucket did their earlier stunt I hosted all my photobucket images myself, then I started using it to store restored broken images, and copies of not yet broken images against future need. It took a long time to do.
BLink
BLink
I'm really appreciative that you've gone to such lengths just to restore these things.
andwhyisit
andwhyisit
Sooo some history is in order. There's this game called Bugsite. It was a Japan-only mongame for gameboy, like Pokemon, but in a VR-style setting. The bug index (think "pokedex") is styled like a website. I made bugsiteguardian.com a while back as an actual website version of said index. I just made a subdomain of that existing domain for image hosting. Just in case you were confused as to why the naked domain pointed to a website written almost entirely in Japanese.
BLink
BLink
gamemanj
gamemanj
Please enable third party site hosting to view this comment.
/----\
|\. |
-----
andwhyisit
andwhyisit
Third party? All this stuff is hosted on the same vps as cavestory.org .
gamemanj
gamemanj
...I was joking. It was a reference to certain image hosting sites. (EDIT: ...specifically Photobucket. And everybody knows the forums have to receive my comments from my computer before they can show them :) )