Walrus_Guy
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• yeah can i get uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    Serri
    Serri
    I'll have a double triple bossy deluxe, on a raft, 4x4 animal style, extra shingles with a shimmy and a squeeze, light axle grease, make it cry, BURN it, and let it swim.
    Walrus_Guy
    Walrus_Guy
    huh i dont get it
    GunbladeMaster34
    GunbladeMaster34
    @TLinkan You know, we only serve food here.
    You are a talented actor and I applaud you for this stunt you pull on a daily basis.

That or you need to lay off the drugs, but my money is on the former.
    Walrus_Guy
    Walrus_Guy
    huh
    i dont do illegal stuff if thats what u asking
    wait i think i figured out how to edit it did i? I'm currently working on a game but it may take me a few months to finish. I wanna have a good story line and stuffs its a lot more complicated then my previous ones. Maybe I'll share my other ones sometime too?
    Walrus_Guy
    Walrus_Guy
    its a game about quote after the normal cave story
    my other two ones were related to each other, but not to cave story (or the storyline of it at least)
    they were ok and fun to play but I'm trying to make this one really good

I've been working on it for a while now i think theres like an hour of gameplay in it so far, maybe a tiny bit less
    FortniteLover2
    FortniteLover2
    oh nice
    Walrus_Guy
    Walrus_Guy
    thanks i hope yall enjoy it once im finished and can find out how to upload it
    i'm trying to make it decent in length too, so many you won't be able to beat it in 1 day

and about 4 endings (1 is a bad one which is easily changed)
    wait i think i figured out how to edit it did i? I'm currently working on a game but it may take me a few months to finish. I wanna have a good story line and stuffs i keep editing these things but it makes a new post
  • Loading…
  • Loading…