• Most people probably don't realise this, but this forum has had two editors for a number of years. One is the xenForo default editor, and the other is a custom editor I made years back I called BBCEd.

All the settings for which editor you use was lost during the upgrade. You can find the setting under Account Settings > Preferences > Editor.

Cave Story Tribute Site Forums

Serri
Serri
Isn't one of the rules to this forum "You have to have played the entirety of Cave Story to sign in here"? I don't think there's anything we don't know here.
zxin
zxin
There's no rule about anything like that. Before the list of rules it is stated that everybody will assume that you've fully beaten the game -- though there is no requirement to do so. That would be entirely pointless.
Serri
Serri
I mean, I could go and ask "How do I make Quote turn into a Super Saiyan God" just to confuse him. :p
Aaron_Al916
Aaron_Al916
@TLinkan You're actually right but there's a lot of people that doesn't know anything about The Game like Some Person that I'm helpping right now
Also i Was one Of those people but now i beaten The Game like 3 times And now I'm going for The 4th one so...
We Both are right