• Most people probably don't realise this, but this forum has had two editors for a number of years. One is the xenForo default editor, and the other is a custom editor I made years back I called BBCEd.

All the settings for which editor you use was lost during the upgrade. You can find the setting under Account Settings > Preferences > Editor.

Cave Story Tribute Site Forums

CyberSoup
CyberSoup
you seem like someone I'll get along with. thank you for the help!
Aaron_Al916
Aaron_Al916
I'll be there almost Always that you need It(remember that I'm a student) i can answer your questions like Around 5:00pm - 10:00pm, some times i can do It at 5:30am - 6:00am
(HOUR IN CENTRAL AMERICA)
I want to help you un your trip
SO...
PLAY AND ENJOY
Aaron_Al916
Aaron_Al916
Another things
I am from Costa Rica And My all Life language is Spanish so...
Tell me how is my english level.
CyberSoup
CyberSoup
I too, use Central Time, as I am from Texas. I will be looking forward to this journey through the caves.
CyberSoup
CyberSoup
Your english is actually pretty good tbh. You speak better than some Americans I know! It could use a little bit of work though.
Aaron_Al916
Aaron_Al916
Actually I'm in ninth education year (3rd secondary year)And this year i get The lowest english calification in am exam in all my Life
A 92% of 100%
Yup...
I'm so good in english but I'm not Cocky with my Friends And with anyone person but its ok, This is just me.
Also in general about almost all years ecept un eight grade And i think one school year(i don't know which one) i am one Of The Best three students of The classroom(my section/group)
So don't get surprissed if I give you an extra information about anything.
This is just Me.
Finally I want to tell you that I will next year select The informatic studying selectivo(un my high school from 10th year i can select a studying robot like mecánica, informatic,secretary,architectonic Draw And art,etc
So i'll pick informatic to learn more about development, codification,programation.etc...
You know when i can answer your questions so...
I wish Luck to you And good night
Aaron_Al916
Aaron_Al916
Do you have a cellphone number?
I think that we can Talk better by a chat i don't know...like WhatsApp?
Just tell me if you have one and if you Want cause I'm not gonna force you...
So...
Tell me
Aaron_Al916
Aaron_Al916
Good Night
CyberSoup
CyberSoup
can't give out cell number since that's personal info and I wouldn't advise you to give yours out either. I do have discord, and am comfortable sharing that though. My discord username is TheCyberSleuth (vb)#4114
Aaron_Al916
Aaron_Al916
Ok i can understand that And i also acept It
Feel free to Talk with me so...
Ask...