tlo
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Is there any risk of corruption/has anyone experienced corruption when changing the .pbm/bmp extention with the function in Cave Editor?
    tlo
    tlo
    It seems unlikely, but I’d rather not go through the hassle of testing it. I’m just scared of CE at this point.
    Noxid
    Noxid
    It's fine. Boosters lab does the same thing but automatically anyway
    tlo
    tlo
    I was thinking of using it more as a primitive encryption method so people don't spoil things about a mod for themselves just by snooping around in the files. Booster's lab is a godsend in every way, but I'd have to use CE to change it to something else easiest. Thanks.
    compliment of the day 'you taste like sugar but worse'
    tlo
    tlo
    talking about grenadine, so someone decided to slip in a pickup line
    it's been like two days since the last profile post. What the fuck.
    tlo
    tlo
    sometimes we just gotta test the waters of the extremes huh
    gamemanj
    gamemanj
    It feels... calmer.
    Sora655
    Sora655
    because i cant do daily profile posts that arent shitposts tbh
    i just listened to a doomsday prophesier for half an hour
    tlo
    tlo
    how did my life get to this point
    TheDoctor
    TheDoctor
    was it like a dude in the middle of the street doing it and you stopped to listen?
    wait, people are sharing their music so I get a free pass if i do that right
    tlo
    tlo
    X-Calibar
    X-Calibar
    Bandcamp's heart icon shattered in front of my eyes when I decided not to purchase the album D: I feel guilty x)

I wasn't too interested in the album first time I flipped though the songs...
    But, I went back today and on a second listen this would make a really great soundtrack for a halloween/gothic/vampire mod or game.

Anyway, just wanted to say, nice work.
    tlo
    tlo
    woahh thanks for actually taking a listen! that's nice of you to say.
    happy halloween- be safe, watch out for razor blades and crack cocaine.
    ColdCallerLoopy
    ColdCallerLoopy
    A friend of mine has a little brother, who found a razor-blade (scooter) in his M&Ms, this has to stop.
    mckgamer
    mckgamer
    I'm subbed to an e-mail newsletter called "Now I Know" turns out there's only 1 reported case of any kids dying from that and it was because his FATHER gave it to him. Was a real fucked up story.
    tlo
    tlo
    it's more or less just a remnant from the tylenol scare. people worry about it but it doesn't happen.
    cave story is a pretty great game have any of you guys played it before
    tlo
    tlo
    it's funny because of how seldom this forum is accidentally on the topic of the game it's supposed to be a tribute to
    ColdCallerLoopy
    ColdCallerLoopy
    True, I see the mods we make as an extension of our love for the game. Plus, by this time in the forums lifespan, we've exhausted many things like theories and discussions of the game. One of the rules is to have already done the best ending/have knowledge of it which neglects a lot of conversations and leaves things that are extremely technical like anything related to ASM.

And it's in our best interests by this point in time to just keep making mods as they're the only thing we can't necessarily exhaust nor exploit since many good ones take lots of time to make and thus can lead to potentially interesting conversations. Or have terrible mods that build rants and arguments which are technically considered discussions, any publicity is good publicity as they say.

I may not have all the right answers and many are inclined to not believe the same way I do, some can say the forums are dead while others can say the forums are lively, it's all up to interpretation.
    tlo
    tlo
    magnificent.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…