Cave Story Tribute Site Forums

Noxid
Noxid
what
EnlightenedOne
EnlightenedOne
It took me a good 15 mins to realize this wasn't sarcastic, considering that every sentence is a pile of spelling and grammar mistakes that are always seen in joke posts or people under the age of 14.

Nobody even remembers this incident, not even Noxid himself. All these years you have been tormenting yourself over what some random guy on the internet said, when it was never that big of a deal, forgotten in a week. I looked at the post in question, and I actually kinda agree it was a little obnoxious on Nox's part, heck I have my own fucking issues with nox myself but there are other ways of communication that aren't screaming and wailing into a toddler hissyfit.

Most of the people on these forums are kids just like you were/are, but they mostly use thier "indoor voices" and whatnot to not come off as 10 years old crying at the woes of strangers.

So overall Optional Boss, I want you to take my advice: logoff this god foresaken site and never come back. It seems you will be infinitely more happy anywhere else but here, and theres no reason to stay in your own personal hell.
Optional Boss
Optional Boss
No. Man I want a frickin' apology. You were very rude to me 5 years ago and I expect an apology you bingle.
Optional Boss
Optional Boss
Yea it was a joke but I guess the humor was a little lost. Sorry. I'm out forever, peace.
Noxid
Noxid
I still can't tell if this is serious or not, actually
jables
jables
...?
Clownacy
Clownacy
Ahahahahahahahahaha
ColdCallerLoopy
ColdCallerLoopy
Rest in peace random guy who was here for 5 seconds?
Hate9
Hate9
My god, what is this?