Cave Story Tribute Site Forums

Kuro
Kuro
hello my old friend :) I've actually been working on it still. the forum that I had been posting stuff on died out so when I get a little bit more done I may share it here. it is starting to look a bit impressive if I do say so myself. just have a few bugs and things to work out and features to add. now that I'm on break from college I may spend some time working on it since I don't have a whole lot to do otherwise haha. hope you're doing well. my 2017 wasn't the best year of my life. broke up with a long-time girlfriend and dated a girl for like 9 months that caused a bunch of stress and trouble with my friends. I'm back with the former girl and trying to fix my life again. started college and I'm not a big fan. this next year I'm going to start either down in Georgia or over in California. kind of a big move from my little Wisconsin town. my cat just died last week and really broke my heart. still recovering from that. oh well. I guess I'm just adjusting to life outside of high school which is super different. I was like super popular my senior year if you could believe it and it's really jarring to move to college and suddenly have no friends to talk to or connect with. I don't know. just a big year of change, hoping to end 2018 on top :) anyway oops I wrote a nice little paragraph there. are you doing okay? how did your year end up? I miss this place. might stop by more often now and give myself a place where I can chitchat with people again. here's to a good new year my friend!