Danke, gut. :P
    May 23, 2017
  2. S. P. Gardebiter
    S. P. Gardebiter
    Huh, when did you learn german?
    May 23, 2017
  3. andwhyisit
    andwhyisit
    It's just phrasebook stuff. I was joking around because you mentioned Austria. I don't actually know German. My sister does though.

But in all seriousness, apart from occasional political ineptitude (and you get that everywhere these days) it is pretty good over here.
    May 23, 2017
  4. andwhyisit
    andwhyisit
    Oh, and welcome back yet again.
    May 23, 2017
  5. S. P. Gardebiter
    S. P. Gardebiter
    Oh lol, so my gut feeling was actually right.
    I see, how are the forums?

Well, I'm always here somehow, yet I'm not. I guess one should stop counting.
    May 23, 2017
  6. andwhyisit
    andwhyisit
    By some miracle this forum about a 12 year old indie game is doing reasonably well. People are still discovering this game to date, so we never run out of members, and the modding scene has only increased since the early days of the forums.

Of course many members have come and gone over the years, so the number of members who remember the miraigamer days is a minority at this point.
    May 23, 2017
  7. S. P. Gardebiter
    S. P. Gardebiter
    Hmm, well nothing unexpected.
    May 23, 2017
  8. ColdCallerLoopy
    ColdCallerLoopy
    I would agree with you @andwhyisit , I feel the forums has gotten much better, I do feel there are some very political members here and personally I feel uncomfortable around those kinds of people. But I feel it's still a great community to be in.
    May 23, 2017
  9. Jenk
    Jenk
    haha whats australia
    although it is impressive how long its lasted
    May 24, 2017
  10. S. P. Gardebiter
    S. P. Gardebiter
    Actually I do not find it suprising at all. It is a pattern you can observe everywhere. Look at StarCraft, Doom, Duke Nukem 3D, WarCraft 3, etc., these games all have their die hard fanbases even still today and what they all have in common is not only that they are decent games but they also have an active modding community. Providing the users with tools to create their own content helps with the longevity of a game immensely.
    May 24, 2017