GIRakaCHEEZER
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings Media Albums About

• Hi Gir, i was wondering if you could do a small favour and make the orgs i've made into MP3s? I'm planning to put them on Youtube. Credit would go to you, of course. Thanks.
    I love WTF Easy, but I can't work out the second press deathtrap in the behemoth ride. The one where activating the shield once doesn't seem to enrage it long enough.
    I'm probably going to get very stuck again, so where is it normal to go for mod questions?
    ooh when you said you can use them sonic orgs i thought you meant all the orgs you made for sonic. Im terribly sorry for that, no really i am mate. Sorry. well i gave full credit for everyones songs anyway so no troubles there. But i am sorry
    Hey id just like to say that Endless is the title screen music in Sonic's Story. I got to fully listen to it and i'd just like to congratualte you cus its your best piece In my oppinon. The way you made it loop on such a soft part of the song was soo great. I cant stop listening to it. Such a great song lol. Cant put into words how good it is. Well congrats anyway
    I was looking at the show off you orgs thread and i downloaded the greenhill and metal gear story orgs

EDIT* Just the greenhill one i needed. Can i use it?
    can I ask a "doesn't have to do with anything unless it's have to do with anything" question?

Your org composition "Girl by the window side", is it your ORG riginal composition or its based on something else?
    As stated before, it is quite IMPOSSIBLE to put in higher resolution sprites without a great deal of assembly hacking, and I'm talking like hours upon hours of assembly hacking, if you're lucky enough to know how to hack it in.

haha, dibs on not doing it.
    HERESY!
    PROPAGANDA!
    WITCHCRAFT!
    BLASPHEME!
    CAVE EDITOR!
    FUNCTIONALITY!
    ANNOYINGNESS!
    BEING MEAN TO EXCALIBUR!
    HE DOESN'T NEED ASSEMBLY!
    GO TSC!
    WOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ima bored.
    not rly tho.
    u go girl
    Shwing battabattabatta.
    ikkyikkiyhiYAH!
    nee! knee! ney! gni!
    ichiichishasahbloongwaggawaggainkinkinkmoooooooooo !!
    *burps*
    heyo.
    is your pm box maxed out or do you have a burning, festering, hate for me?
    or something not listed in either of those options? (doubtful)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…