Cave Story Tribute Site Forums

I
IdioticBaka1824
Hurray!
gamemanj
gamemanj
Indeed! Huzzah to the Code Geass series!
...wait. How can they have an R3 - with <SPOILER> in the title - when <SPOILER>? Ok sure whatever. It's Code Geass. They'll figure out a way and make it awesome.

Hopefully if you don't know what I mean you won't be able to work it out, and if you do then you will.
If that makes sense.
SuperJaws100
SuperJaws100
@gamemanj Have you seen the movies? I believe one of them explains how it's possible to some extent. I have yet to see them but I remember somebody telling me that I should watch the Akito series and the movies. That being said, you can decipher a way for a third season to make sense if you remember how kicking the bucket works in Code Geass. After all, <SPOILER>'s mother turned out to be <SPOILER>.
andwhyisit
andwhyisit
If you paid attention to the lore behind <SPOILER> then it makes perfect sense why <SPOILER>. There are friggin essays on the subject long before R3 was ever a thing (and before Akito was ever a thing) because there were people who paid attention to the complex lore in the series and put 2 and 2 together. Google that shit.

Not sure what the Akito series has to do with it, since that it set between R1 and R2.
SuperJaws100
SuperJaws100
I pointed that out in the last half of my post. <SPOILER>'s mother is technically still <SPOILER> until the point where <SPOILER> destroys the <SPOILER>. (This is not working)
andwhyisit
andwhyisit
But he becomes a <SPOILER> because he <SPOILER>ed his father who was also a <SPOILER> at the time while having both eyes in a <SPOILER> state. <SPOILER>ing a <SPOILER> is how you become one yourself, which means you would become <SPOILER> like <SPOILER>'s dad did after <SPOILER>ing once, because his dad also was a <SPOILER> after doing the exact same thing.

Perfectly coherent.
SuperJaws100
SuperJaws100
Yeah as interesting as theories might be this just doesn't work. Fun to play Mad Libs with tho.
andwhyisit
andwhyisit
Base64 encoded spoilers:
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
SuperJaws100
SuperJaws100
I don't even know how to begin to decode that.