Comments on Profile Post by andwhyisit

1. TLinkan
    TLinkan
    As what they say in Japan, sayonara!
    Feb 8, 2017
  2. Xemous
    Xemous
    i heard from this one guy that japanese shops will hire black guys just to stand outside the store in trendy clothes to attract tourists

can you confirm or deny this while you're over there in nippon?
    Feb 8, 2017
  3. ColdCallerLoopy
    ColdCallerLoopy
    Say hi to Pixel for us if you happen to see him in the flow of millions.
    Feb 9, 2017
  4. mckgamer
    mckgamer
    @ColdCallerLoopy Could you imagine actually meeting him? "Hi, me and many others use a website dedicated to your game daily"
    Feb 9, 2017
  5. ColdCallerLoopy
    ColdCallerLoopy
    @mckgamer Do you think Pixel knows we've made mods, music, and loads of other stuff off his game?
    Feb 9, 2017
  6. TLinkan
    TLinkan
    He'd probably want to kill himself after looking at mods like Poop Story and the Blargo series.
    Feb 9, 2017
  7. Yinga
    Yinga
    @Xemous I've never seen anything of the like when I've been there, but considering Eastern Asian attitudes towards black people it wouldn't surprise me
    Feb 9, 2017
  8. Goerge Bobicles
    Goerge Bobicles
    Feb 11, 2017
  9. Xemous
    Xemous
    Feb 11, 2017
  10. andwhyisit
    andwhyisit
    I'm back guys.

@ColdCallerLoopy: I actually stayed in Hakuba in the Nagano prefecture. Pixel on the other hand lives in the Kyoto prefecture. I had pretty much zero chance of meeting him. Even when I went to Tokyo two years ago the chances were nearly as remote because he doesn't actually live there or anywhere near there.

Plus you have no idea how fucking huge Tokyo really is. I couldn't see an end to the city from my plane at altitude.

@Xemous: I have been to Tokyo once and Hakuba twice and I have never observed this.
    Feb 18, 2017
  11. ColdCallerLoopy
    ColdCallerLoopy
    @andwhyisit Ah, makes sense, still gotta be cool to be in Japan even for a little bit, and how was Hakuba.
    Feb 18, 2017