SeasonsOfDestiny

Profile posts Postings Media Albums About

• Sometimes I wonder how much longer the community is going to last. I know for sure that it isn't going to just drop dead any time soon, but I always hear people mention that they've stopped checking the forums or plan to stop soon. It's disheartening, to say the least.
    Spirit
    Spirit
    what the hell are forums
    andwhyisit
    andwhyisit
    forum
    ˈfɔːrəm/
    noun: forum; plural noun: forums; plural noun: fora
    1. a meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.
    Spirit
    Spirit
    sounds fake
    we should just delete every forum
    Gotta love it when you become filled to bursting with inspiration for a mod but are too bogged down with college projects to make the most use out of it.
    IdioticBaka1824
    IdioticBaka1824
    Quickly write down your ideas for your mod so you can get it out of your head but still keep it with you, then get to work on college. College is fun.
    Nothing like being told that you're getting your wisdom teeth removed to start off your day.
    mckgamer
    mckgamer
    ^^^^
    EnlightenedOne
    EnlightenedOne
    I listened to the entirety of The Avalanches' Wildflower after I got home from my surgery earlier this summer.

It was a weird day.
    SeasonsOfDestiny
    SeasonsOfDestiny
    I was a madman and decided to get into a Terraria call with some friends for a few hours WITHOUT gauze. Surprisingly, the pain only became an issue just as we finished for the night.

I didn't even get to experience much tripiness before the drugs knocked me out earlier. No fun allowed.
    Spooky Skeleton Fact: Skeletons are happy creatures. That is why they smile all the time.
    Goerge Bobicles
    Goerge Bobicles
    Wait... I have a skeleton in me... Im always smiling... but im not feeling all that happy... what am I!?
    EnlightenedOne
    EnlightenedOne
    George. I'm afraid to say this, but you are meat.
    Goerge Bobicles
    Goerge Bobicles
    EnlightenedOne who is George? Are you in league with George Bosicles?!

Damn it, I trusted you!
    Where were YOU when YouTube committed suicide?
    Parkraft123
    Parkraft123
    Watching YouTube kill itself
    EnlightenedOne
    EnlightenedOne
    This happens every three months yet obviously nothing ever fundamentally changes.

The Emo website at this point is just cutting itself to make rich corporations notice it. It doesn't have the guts to actually kill itself.
    You can tell a situation is bad when you can never even hope of discussing the problematic variable without the other individuals in the situation making it exponentially worse.
    EnlightenedOne
    EnlightenedOne
    My extended family is the opposite of this situation, everyone publicly ridicules the behavioral flaws of the person who happens to not be there :/
    How are any of us supposed to correct our bad character traits if nobody speaks up when we are present?

(I know you meant this in a different "collaboration gone wrong" kinda way, but I feel ya. Sometimes we just have to vent and prepare for the crash.)
    I'm pretty sure I just shaved a year or two off of my total lifespan in the last 24 hours.
    SeasonsOfDestiny
    SeasonsOfDestiny
    Pro tip: if your financial aid for college classes requires that you follow a dotted line from one degree to another, FOLLOW THE DOTTED LINE.
    Looking back through some chatlogs, it both touches and baffles me how caring people can be even if you only know the other person for an hour or so collectively.
    Huh, well would you look at that. I'm now officially no longer welcome in one of the only groups I consider myself to be a part of in this lonely world of ours. 168 hours of suffering, here I come.
    Hiino
    Hiino
    Maybe instead of being a passive-aggressive edgelord in the profile posting section of the forums, you could take this time to understand why it is that you were temporarily banned, and reflect on your character a little bit in order to perhaps become less of an insufferable prick in the future, as many people have described you. But I'm pretty sure you'd rather play the victim like usual and decide that it's everyone else's fault that people don't like you.
    SeasonsOfDestiny
    SeasonsOfDestiny
    you're right, but it still hurts
    Parkraft123
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…