mckgamer
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Gabe the Dog passed away one day before the presidential inauguration... that's foreshadowing, isn't it, 2017?
    Happy Anniversary Cave Story! You'll continue to be my favorite game and one of the only games I've completed more then once.
    ColdCallerLoopy
    ColdCallerLoopy
    The game's surpassed 12 years, we can only hope for even more!
    We're reading "Of Mice and Men" and everytime I hear the name Curly I immediately think of cave story.
    I just started playing Super Metroid for the first time. I can't believe I didn't try it sooner.
    andwhyisit
    andwhyisit
    What on Earth were you doing with your life? Priorities man.
    mckgamer
    mckgamer
    I had played the original 2 metroids and I wasn't really into them so I thought I wouldn't like it but I was convinced by the SGB review.
    andwhyisit
    andwhyisit
    I never liked the first Metroid, found it really hard to get into due to the bullshit saving method and difficulty, which makes things tedious, although the remake (zero mission) is really good and fixes everything that was wrong with the first game.

Metroid 2 is the Zelda 2 of the Metroid franchise, it polarises fans, you either like it or you hate it.

Super Metroid onwards are the Metroid games to play.
    It's really easy to remember the day I joined the forums because it's the day right after my birthday. 1 year. Nice.
    I actually dressed up as sportacus one year for halloween.
    Serri
    Serri
    Dress as Robbie Rotten.
    Mint
    Mint
    Including the supersharp mustache?
    mckgamer
    mckgamer
    Yeah, it came with the costume. It was glorious.
    I am starting to really hate waking up at 4:00 to my dad watching CNN.
    mckgamer
    mckgamer
    I know more about politics then I've ever wanted to and this year has been my cynical wake up call.
    ColdCallerLoopy
    ColdCallerLoopy
    I think I understand now why teens wanna move out of their parents house so quickly....
    Well shit our country is gonna be run by the Dongald. I didn't expect anything less of America to be honest.
    TheDoctor
    TheDoctor
    move to Canada before it's too late
    EnlightenedOne
    EnlightenedOne
    "Let's throw all our problems on Canada."

I'm not sure of the logistics but the numbers I'm crunching here aren't making this seem like a good plan.
    TheDoctor
    TheDoctor
    was a joke
    in all seriousness I think it'd be better to move to Europe if you want to avoid Trump.
    I booted up an old Tamagotchi.
    mckgamer
    mckgamer
    Music Star. I also have like a million others laying around the house but that was the one I had the batteries for.
    Random-storykeeper
    Random-storykeeper
    Sweeeet. Music Star is my favourite of the Tamagotchis. My siblings recently booted up their v3 and v4. Too bad Tamatown is shut down now though.
    mckgamer
    mckgamer
    You can still use the v4 version using the wayback machine
    Ash Ketchum finally got to first base.
    Serri
    Serri
    Before he becomes an actual child in the Sun and Moon anime, too.
    mckgamer
    mckgamer
    Yeah, I'm not the happiest about that redesign. He's 14 now anyways. Unless this is a reboot.
    You guys were right High School is shit.
    IdioticBaka1824
    IdioticBaka1824
    Nah it's great if you ignore the bad stuff! (I just realise how dumb that sounds but oh never mind.) Learning new stuff and pushing your brain to the limits, it's sort of thrilling to be honest. For me at least. I hope you get over it and start enjoying quickly.
    SeasonsOfDestiny
    SeasonsOfDestiny
    @SuperJaws100 High school may not be a fun experience, but you shouldn't undersell the rewards you can get for sufficient effort spent over those four years. Scholarships are basically free money once you get into college, and that extra funding will be much appreciated as you watch the costs add up. As for nobody caring after college, please tell me you're joking.
    andwhyisit
    andwhyisit
    In High School (or any level of education) you work less hours and get more days off then after you hit the workforce. Appreciate it now while you still can.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…