Cibryll
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings Media Albums About

• … not sure whether this is the best month I've had this year or what.
    ColdCallerLoopy
    ColdCallerLoopy
    I'm just glad elections are over.
    andwhyisit
    andwhyisit
    What was so bad about this year?
    Cibryll
    Cibryll
    Aside from losing my memory earlier this year?
    All the people who passed away this year, all the disasters… those are the only things that come to my mind right now.
    … feeling rather conflicted is never fun.
    ColdCallerLoopy
    ColdCallerLoopy
    I'm sure it is, the best thing I usually do in these situations is to try your best and get more information on either side of the topic, then make an evaluation about which side you think fits to your liking more.
    Melemele, Ula'ula, Poni, Akala, Keokeo…
    Cibryll
    Cibryll
    @ColdCallerLoopy - the order was as I remembered their names.
    Alphabetically, it'd be Akala, Keokeo, Melemele, Poni, Ula'ula.

(Of course, Keokeo is no island, but they do live on one of the four islands.)
    ColdCallerLoopy
    ColdCallerLoopy
    I was just thinking them in the way you travel throughout the game; Melemele, Akala, Ula'ula, and Poni, I don't technically count Keokeo in much but alphabetically works.
    Cibryll
    Cibryll
    Ah.

In any event, those five names have something in common, or so I hear.
    Sometimes, fanon just goes way beyond ridiculous…
    andwhyisit
    andwhyisit
    Some people just seem to forget occam's razor when treating theories with hundreds of assumptions as fact (to the point where it is more fanfiction than theory) just because it agrees with their own headcanon rather than in any justifiable pursuit of truth. Luckily we don't have that problem here.
    Mint
    Mint
    Quote has been hallucinating all along and if you disagree with my theory you are wrong.
    Parkraft123
    Parkraft123
    Sans is Ness, and this is fact now
    To those who celebrate it, happy Thanksgiving!
    Serri
    Serri
    Thank you! Have a Happy Thanksgiving/November 24th!
    ColdCallerLoopy
    ColdCallerLoopy
    I'll probably find an excuse to sleep once we finish eating.
    X-Calibar
    X-Calibar
    Amazing how fast the days go by...
    I'd like to freeze time on days like these~
    Heyo, have you gotta sun and moon yet? And if so what are your current thoughts on it?
    Cibryll
    Cibryll
    Sadly, I don't have the games or a 3DS, so most of what I know about the games are from what I've read on various sites.

However, from what I've read… it would be easier to say that my current thoughts are this: I wish that I had a 3DS and Pokémon Moon. (… at least, when saving in Pokémon Centers and a Battle Tree is apparently patched.)
    ColdCallerLoopy
    ColdCallerLoopy
    Aw that sucks :c
    And what was to patch in the battle tree??
    Cibryll
    Cibryll
    Apparently, some people experienced issues when saving in a Pokémon Center or the Battle Tree; doing so would cause the bottom screen to become black and unusable in that save.
    At the time, it was thought to be a game-breaking bug. Now, it seems that the cause of said "bug" is editing their in-game files, so it was *probably* something intentional or something.
    Apparently I've been here for two years and a month, now. How did I miss that.
    Serri
    Serri
    Happy belated anniversary!
    Cibryll
    Cibryll
    Thank you kindly, dear sir.
    Wow, it looks like things got really dark this time around (at least with Pokédex entries)…
    ColdCallerLoopy
    ColdCallerLoopy
    I know right, I can't wait to get Pokemon Sun TOMORROW!
    … I guess some admins are crazier than others.
    Cibryll
    Cibryll
    And then there are the admins that ban people just for asking a simple question. -.-

Most definitely not a good experience. Although, this would be the first one that I can recall.
    Mint
    Mint
    That's even worse than admins who get butthurt easily.
    Some people just dont know how to moderate, I guess.
    Cibryll
    Cibryll
    Which has gone to 27, now.

So yeah, some people just have no idea how to moderate. (Even worse if it is to be the forum's founder. And keeps on going higher. This is the sort of thing that leads to the forum not really surviving, I suppose.)
    I find myself wondering, why can't people just be patient every once in a while…?
    Mint
    Mint
    Because some people want things 'now'. And not later.
    Sometimes it dephends on the context too though.
    Cibryll
    Cibryll
    Perhaps.
    There are things that are best left a surprise until the time is right… of course, some people prefer not to care about it. (Truly, to learn of spoilers for a game that has not yet even been released…)
    How do you get a song that you REALLY like out of your head?
    Sora655
    Sora655
    listen to a song you REALLY hate
    ColdCallerLoopy
    ColdCallerLoopy
    Listen to any lazy town song
    SuperJaws100
    SuperJaws100
    Listen to a song that's equally catchy. Or just play the song you really like over and over until the craving goes away and you get tired of it.
    what have they done
    Cibryll
    Cibryll
    I didn't mean anything Pokémon-related… though Ash-Pikachu is not something I thought would exist.

Long story short, one of my friends decided to help out with Lunar Shadow (or rather, a prequel apparently) and, in said friend's words, "to upload it seems impossible enough to bring the apocalypse constantly going seven steps forward and thirteen steps back".
    ColdCallerLoopy
    ColdCallerLoopy
    Damn, that seems rough, and I'm sorry, I just kinda went off the assumption considering data-miners found the rest of the pokedex.
    Cibryll
    Cibryll
    Well, these things happen.

As for the data-mining… that has certainly opened up a ton of theories, hasn't it.
    A Fighting/Dragon-type… oh dear.
    Cibryll
    Cibryll
    Double weakness to Fairy-types. Can't hit Mimikyu for STAB (unless it learns a move that lets it hit Ghost and/or Fairy-types or something). (Jangmo-o's evolutions gain the Fighting type.)

Type: Null also evolves into "Shiruvadi", which is a Normal-type with AR System as an ability; its type can change to any of the 18 types, depending on the Memory item it holds. Multi Attack, which changes type based on the Memory it holds, is a move Shiruvadi can use.

So, Type: Null is sort-of like Arceus, then?

… oh, and there's Alolan Grimer, which is just Poison/Dark, and Ilima is the first Trial Captain.
    ColdCallerLoopy
    ColdCallerLoopy
    Ok:

Fighitng Dragon, boom another way my Roserade with dazzling gleam can be useful.
    Null with the AR system seems OP, they better ban it's other forms for official tournaments . It's like a non-legendary Arceus, it's asking to be nerfed/banned. And Alolan-Grimer seems pretty cool, I like the combination of Poison and Dark, gives thief, payback, and dark pulse some stab, and a immunity to physic is nice, a new weakness to fighting may be a problem though. But hey can't to see how it turns out.
    Oh yea Llima's in there.
    I think Torracat looks better than Brionne and Dartrix. Though, apparently Ice Stones will be a thing. Probably for Alolan Vulpix. And hopefully a few more?
    Cibryll
    Cibryll
    I too, hope that evolving Eevee into Glaceon is easier, and that they let the Leaf Stone evolve Eevee to Leafeon.

As for your question, I believe it to be rather interesting. I would certainly like to see more Mega Evolved Pokémon. (Though, some of my friends believe that there will be no new Mega Evolutions for the Alolan games; I, however, wish that Flygon, along with at least two Pokémon of each type, get a Mega Evolution.)

Though, I still wonder about Mega Rayquaza, seeing as it can Mega Evolve without holding a Mega Stone. (If it can hold a Z-Crystal… it seems like something to dread.)
    ColdCallerLoopy
    ColdCallerLoopy
    -Showdown flashbacks occur-
    I'm sure it'll be fine!
    But I do like the idea of Mega-Evolution coming back, it's a staple to most team sets (#MegaMetagrossisepic) and I find it funny to see it banned from world tournaments now. Better get my Gangster Joey strategy back up haha. I'm glad I can re-abuse mega-evolution again in gen 7th - Team FIRE! WOOP also Torracat looks awesome.
    Cibryll
    Cibryll
    Fire happens to be my favorite type. =p
    Ultra Beasts and Type: Null… strangest Pokémon-related stuff I've seen all year. (That I can remember.)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…