Reaction score

Profile posts Postings Albums About

• one day ill make an original may may
    EnlightenedOne
    EnlightenedOne
    You need better life goals.
    andwhyisit
    andwhyisit
    You can't force this stuff, it has to happen naturally. Maybe it will be you or maybe it will never be you, it isn't something you can ever control. 99% of the time it never becomes mainstream and instead becomes little more than an inside joke between a small group of people. I mean what is a "may may" (:p) if not some somewhat mainstream inside joke?
    mckgamer
    mckgamer
    You'll get there man... (dramatic sniff) You'll get there.
    after yesterday i told a super racist joke and one kid actually laughed. i made a friend today.
    FortniteLover2
    FortniteLover2
    What's the joke?
    Sora655
    Sora655
    after reading the forum rules for the first time ever i have concluded that it is okay to tell this racist joke. (note: i do not actually feel this way towards actual Jewish people and you have been warned) What's the difference between a pizza and a Jewish man? There is none, you put them both in an oven.
    FortniteLover2
    FortniteLover2
    That is very racist, but kind of funny
    whoops i forgot to say something yesterday, i guess im gonna start saying different stuff. i told a dead baby joke in my class and everyone took it seriously and said that i was a child molester, pedophile, and i wanted to hunt down this one kid's niece. school is fun amirite
    FortniteLover2
    FortniteLover2
    What was the joke. I'd like to hear it.
    Sora655
    Sora655
    What's the difference between a baby and a watermelon? Ones fun to hit with a sledgehammer and the other is a watermelon.
    FortniteLover2
    FortniteLover2
    Ok that was actually funny.
    what's the deal with what's the deal with???
    ColdCallerLoopy
    ColdCallerLoopy
    What's the deal with you saying "what's the deal with...."?
    Parkraft123
    Parkraft123
    what's the deal with what's the deal with what's the deal with what's the deal with what's the deal with what's the deal with what's the deal with what's the deal with what's the deal with what's the deal with what's the deal with what's the deal with what's the deal with what's the deal with what's the deal with what's the deal with what's the deal with what's the deal with what's the deal with what's the deal with what's the deal with what's the deal with what's the deal with what's the deal with what's the deal with what's the deal with what's the deal with what's the deal with what's the deal with what's the deal with what's the deal with what's the deal with what's the deal with what's the deal with what's the deal with what's the deal with what's the deal with what's the deal with what's the deal with what's the deal with what's the deal with what's the deal with what's the deal with what's the deal with what's the deal with what's the deal with what's the deal with what's the deal with what's the deal with what's the deal with what's the deal with what's the deal with what's the deal with what's the deal with what's the deal with what's the deal with what's the deal with what's the deal with what's the deal with what's the deal with??
    what's the deal with jokes???
    Parkraft123
    Parkraft123
    What's the deal with What's the deal with What's the deal with What's the deal with What's the deal with What's the deal with What's the deal with What's the deal with What's the deal with What's the deal with What's the deal with What's the deal with What's the deal with What's the deal with What's the deal with What's the deal with What's the deal with What's the deal with What's the deal with What's the deal with What's the deal with What's the deal with What's the deal with What's the deal with What's the deal with What's the deal with What's the deal with What's the deal with What's the deal with What's the deal with What's the deal with What's the deal with What's the deal with What's the deal with What's the deal with What's the deal with What's the deal with What's the deal with What's the deal with What's the deal with Airplane food.
    Goerge Bobicles
    Goerge Bobicles
    what's the deal with blargp???
    2DBro
    2DBro
    blargp is a spinoff of blargo which was never released publicly. it was originally going to have a 2007 release but was delayed so many times eventually to the point which it was not released.
    mckgamer
    mckgamer
    That was just their cover. Blargp was actually meant to be a government mind control experiment but the developers of the game refused after realizing the monster they had created. They haven't been seen since. I'm a survivor of the development team in hiding... Now that I've told you they are probably coming f
    FortniteLover2
    FortniteLover2
    No Mk. THAT's just a cover up to cover up the REAL truth. Blargp is REALLY an ALIEN EGG HARVESTING PROGRAM ON THE MOON. That's why we never go to the moon anymore, AND the developers put out those two cover ups. How do I know this? I HAD A COUSIN WHO KNEW A FRIEND WHO'S MOM KNEW A FRIEND WHO WORKED ON THE BLARGP PROGRAM.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…