Cave Story Tribute Site Forums

Serri
Serri
Same.
Raus
Raus
I wouldn't be surprised if this is the same as with people with straight hair wishing for curly hair, and people with curly hair wishing for straight hair, and vice versa.
Noxid
Noxid
dont see the appeal tbh
andwhyisit
andwhyisit
Xemous
Xemous
tee hee im a cute anime irl u jelly?? xD
Goerge Bobicles
Goerge Bobicles
@Xemous not really.

@Noxid @andwhyisit nearly all of my friends irl are women, and sometimes I think they would be more comfortable around me of I was a woman
andwhyisit
andwhyisit
Isn't that their failing rather than yours? A friend should accept you as you are.
Bionicobot
Bionicobot
Most times I wish I was digital. That way, human limitations won't apply to my existence.
Goerge Bobicles
Goerge Bobicles
@Bionicobot Instead you will have digital limitations and drawbacks.
Noxid
Noxid
what kind of limitations are those
andwhyisit
andwhyisit
@Bionicobot: Digital limitations will then apply to your existence.

You will not taste, feel, smell, maybe not even see or hear. Your existence will be limited by hardware you have no control over and by the whims of people who may one day decide that the expense of keeping you running isn't worth the cost. Your entire self will fail less gracefully than grey matter in the span of 20 years without maintenance. Plus who would grant an AI internet access. I mean... seriously?

The alternative being that you become too powerful, do whatever the hell you want, and people actively try to eradicate you.
[/TAKINGTHISWAYTOOSERIOUSLY]
Bionicobot
Bionicobot
To be honest what I meant was to become an advanced android robot thing, and I misused the word digital to sound cool.
Noxid
Noxid
alright but what if instead.. you got robot arms