Cibryll
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings Media Albums About

• It seems being an admin is more stressful than I imagined…
    ColdCallerLoopy
    ColdCallerLoopy
    I'm sure it is, it's got to be stressful, similar to the leaders of the nations of the world, having the country on your shoulders and that every decision you do can have consequences good or and bad.
    Dark/Normal Alolan Rattata. A Snorlax-exclusive "Z-Move". And more Pokémon Sun/Moon news on 6 September?
    Some sites are like magnets…
    Serri
    Serri
    It's either they attract you or they repulse you! :)
    Cibryll
    Cibryll
    … and then one such site's founder passes away. :/
    I'm so glad that I chose to leave a forum and stop getting involved with whatever the heck goes on there.
    Cibryll
    Cibryll
    (Already gave up on ever regaining my memory, and with some idiot deleting just about all the boards there, the founder may as well delete the forum.)
    Serri
    Serri
    I hope things get better for you.
    Cibryll
    Cibryll
    Thanks…
    If a birthday of a sibling is really awful, can it still count as a birthday?
    andwhyisit
    andwhyisit
    Was your sibling born? Was your sibling born on that day of that year or some prior year? If the answer to both of these is yes, then it is a birthday.
    … we have Ice-type Vulpix now?
    GunbladeMaster34
    GunbladeMaster34
    They look so fluffy. :3
    Serri
    Serri
    I wouldn't mind getting one.
    Cibryll
    Cibryll
    Ninetales are Ice/Fairy, and the Sandshrew and Sandslash of Alola are Ice/Steel… and they all get Snow Cloak as abilities. And then there's… the Grass/Dragon Exeggutor.

And then there are "Z-Moves", Yungoos evolves into Gumshoos (that name seems familiarish), Mudbray is Mudsdale's pre-evolved form, there's Minior (a meteor thing), and Oricorio (some kind of dancing bird).

Wonder how Alola Vulpix evolve. (Probably still with a Fire Stone. Which would be ironic, considering they're Ice-type.)
    Stress is not fun either. That aside… "Bewear"? So people have to beware of Bewear?
    Cibryll
    Cibryll
    Wimpod, Bounsweet, Comfey, Mudsdale, Mimikyu and Bewear.

Seriously… that last one sounds Oddish to me.
    SeasonsOfDestiny
    SeasonsOfDestiny
    ba dum tsh
    "Deep Anxiety"… that probably fits me?
    gamemanj
    gamemanj
    Hmm. Not sure if this will work, but - Look over there, a cat!
    Cats are nice, cats are cute!
    Let's sing the Cat Song! (Warning: May be adapted from the Dango Song from CLANNAD.)
    neko-chan, neko-chan, neko-chan, neko-chan, neko-chan daikazoku
    yanchana yaki neko-chan...
    --- Part 2 ---
    "Deep <noun>"... Deep Thought!
    Hey, look, mice! As everybody knows, "mice" are actually pan-dimensional super-intelligent something or anothers.
    --- Part 3 ---
    Hopefully this has helped you remain calm in adversity!
    ...unless you don't like cats. You look like you like cats by your avatar, but IDK when that was set.
    At least, unless that avatar was set earlier than... whenever the issue occurred, you seem to have kept your general taste of anime-style avatars, which means you haven't lost *everything* about you! Hopefully that's happy news.
    (EDIT: Oh! And you haven't lost your ability to speak English! That's also good news.)
    Cibryll
    Cibryll
    The avatar was set sometime after I got amnesia; was the closest thing on my computer that fits the whole Cat Month thing, so.

When I said "Deep Anxiety" I was kinda referring to a video game song. Still, the above HAS helped me feel better, for which you have my sincerest gratitude. :)
    Menacing spikes impaled on goblins… at least it's not a full moon impaled on elves?
    gamemanj
    gamemanj
    The "Dwarf Fortress" part or the whole "Dwarf Fortress Story"?
    Cibryll
    Cibryll
    Both.
    gamemanj
    gamemanj
    Dwarf Fortress is (more or less. I'll skip the complex notes) an ASCII-based game with two modes.
    In "Fortress Mode", you manage a fortress containing dwarves.
    In "Adventurer Mode", you control a player and attempt to perform quests.
    (I don't know the precise details)
    Amnesia (as in, memory loss) is not fun.
    Polar✪
    Polar✪
    woah

hold the phone

if you have amnesia then why do you remember this forum

(not saying you're lying you're probably telling the truth but that seems odd to me)
    Xemous
    Xemous
    there are some things you just can't forget
    Cibryll
    Cibryll
    One of the people I'm staying with knows of this forum and the other sites that I had registered at in the past (she's apparently a member of some of those as well).
    More Sun/Moon news, yay.
    Cibryll
    Cibryll
    Soul Heart's effect: it raises Magearna’s Special Attack by 1 each time another Pokémon faints.
    Ledyba is #020 in the Alola region Pokédex and can be found in route 1.
    New ability called Stakeout: the Pokémon’s moves can deal twice the normal damage to Pokémon that switch in or enters the field mid-battle.

And new Pokémon:
    - Grubbin, a Bug-type with Swarm
    - Pikipek, a Normal/Flying type with Keen Eye or Skill Link
    - Yungoos, a Normal-type with Stakeout or Strong Jaw
    So now we have a Rock-type puppy and a Normal-type koala who is immune to many status effects. =o
    Mint
    Mint
    If they'd introduce new eeveelutions, it would break the pattern they have going. Not that it matters.
    Cibryll
    Cibryll
    Yeah; I think all the Eeveelutions are of types that were formerly "special"?
    (Unless I missed something else as well…)
    Mint
    Mint
    Uhh, not really.
    It's just that every gen that has a even number(2,4 and 6 currently) has introduced a new eeveelution, and the others(except for 1 but that was the first gen so whatever) never had any new ones.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…