IdioticBaka1824

Profile posts Postings About

• Any 3hp minimal item run will never be a truly minimal item run because you will end up getting the Alien Medal which is not a necessary item.
    ElecMaw
    ElecMaw
    baka delivering the cold stone-faced truth for all you tryhards out there
    IdioticBaka1824
    IdioticBaka1824
    Oh, okay, that makes sense. Thanks.
    ElecMaw, I didn't really get what you meant there, do you mind explaining?
    Polaris
    Polaris
    Elec is making a small jest, describing you as the deliverer of a long-overlooked truth to the challenge players of the forums. That's as well as I can break it down, anyway.
    There was this funny incident in Maths class:
    IdioticBaka1824
    IdioticBaka1824
    There was a value-based question about how someone donated money and books to a poor children's school in amounts that could be represented by the zeroes of a certain quadratic polynomial. But when I tried solving the polynomial, the roots turned out to be complex. (Later it cancelled out, but it certainly was amusing!)
    duncathan
    duncathan
    How amazingly generous
    <template id="ireq_steinsgate" notes="Standard information request to find if someone knows Steins;Gate.">Information suggests that you would understand the name "Hououin Kyouma."</template>
    gamemanj
    gamemanj
    I made sure the XML wouldn't do anything, it would be against the point if it were invisible
    IdioticBaka1824
    IdioticBaka1824
    Oh, right, that makes sense. But what was it supposed to look like? I didn't quite get it.
    gamemanj
    gamemanj
    The point was to specify that I was making an information request relating to Steins;Gate.
    Also to imply that I have some form of template system for information requests(which I don't <em class='bbc'>yet</em>... *adds to neverending TODO list*.)
    Q: When does night come?
    IdioticBaka1824
    IdioticBaka1824
    A: <div class='bbc_spoiler'>
    <span class='spoiler_title'>Spoiler</span> <input type='button' class='bbc_spoiler_show' value='Show' />
    <div class='bbc_spoiler_wrapper'><div class='bbc_spoiler_content' style="display:none;">When the day calls it a day!</div></div>
    </div>
    Polaris
    Polaris
    That made me smile. ^_^
    I finally beat the computer at Kado AI! One of my biggest achievements.
    IdioticBaka1824
    IdioticBaka1824
    It has simple rules but it can be pretty tough at times, like you have to look ahead a few steps and plan a lot before you play. You should probably try it out.
    Polaris
    Polaris
    Oh, I see. I've always been kind of awful at strategic games that require planning ahead, but I guess I'll give it a try all the same! ^_^;
    IdioticBaka1824
    IdioticBaka1824
    Good luck, hope you have fun!
    Taking a nap in the warm afternoon is totally the best part of summer vacation!
    I was thinking: Isn't wishing someone 'Good Luck' sort of like an insult? It sounds almost like, "You don't have enough skill or hard-work-iness, so I hope maybe you'll luck out and succeed." Depending on luck is, after all, sort of a weakness, right?
    IdioticBaka1824
    IdioticBaka1824
    Umm...
    What exactly do you think would happen if X said "Good luck" to Y sarcastically, and Y intentionally pretended not to notice, and just cheerfully said 'Thanks' or something like that? What would X feel like, or do next?
    Yinga
    Yinga
    That depends
    Almost entirely on what kind of people X and Y are
    You can't generalize a social interaction and expect all of them to happen the same
    IdioticBaka1824
    IdioticBaka1824
    Right, I totally forgot about that.
    Could someone help me out with a little something?
    Captain Fabulous
    Captain Fabulous
    Here you go!
    Σ
    Always happy to help.
    EnlightenedOne
    EnlightenedOne
    The sum has an infinite amount of terms, and is increased on each (rather than decreased).
    Therefore the sum is infinity, unless I'm mistaken on how this works.
    IdioticBaka1824
    IdioticBaka1824
    Or maybe simple little stuff like Algebra isn't enough to tackle the complicated weirdness of infinity-related stuff?
    Testing some stuff...
    If anyone wants to use Ikachan's map in a CS mod or something, then here you go, with some quick instructions added: <a href='https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4DqEAaXhhjPSWh0M1RIZWY2Wjg/view?usp=sharing' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='nofollow external'><a href="https://drive.google...iew?usp=sharing" rel='nofollow external' class="su_links">https://drive.google...iew?usp=sharing</a></a>
    IdioticBaka1824
    IdioticBaka1824
    *Sigh* I keep forgetting they break in the first post. Well, since you've already made one and publicized it, it doesn't really matter.
    By the way, I'm curious, how exactly did you make the map? Copied it block-for-block, or what?
    q3hardcore
    q3hardcore
    I wrote a small program in Java to convert the bitmap to Cave Story's map format, based upon code from gamemanj's Ikachan Map Editor. I'll probably release it later. How did you do it?
    IdioticBaka1824
    IdioticBaka1824
    What purpose does a link to your profile on your profile serve? Wouldn't it be a bit more appropriate to put something like your YouTube channel or something else?
    IdioticBaka1824
    IdioticBaka1824
    I hope there's nothing wrong with your mouse? The message accidentally got posted thrice.
    Well, I basically don't really have a Youtube channel anyways, or any real thing like that, so...
    I really appreciate your concern about it, though. Thank you.
    <a href='http://i.imgur.com/jYpPhP3.jpg' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='nofollow external'>I don't wanna bump that X-Mas thread, so if you still wanna see my CS poster, here.</a>
    IdioticBaka1824
    IdioticBaka1824
    Wow, that looks really cool! Did you get it custom made at an art store or something? I'm honestly sorta surprised, considering Cave Story isn't really that famous.
    Noxid
    Noxid
    shame they printed it sideways
    I'd be glad to review your skin, i just need a link again. I screwed up and accidentally deleted all 3 of your posts. ^.^" Also, what's your IGN?
    Svenny
    Svenny
    I should also take back that it was crowded. It just seemed like that as i was playing easy songs to test the skin, and i'm not used to things like hitcircles not being transparent. Anyways, I have more stuff edited on the skin if you like it.
    IdioticBaka1824
    IdioticBaka1824
    You mean like the warning arrows and slider ball, right? About that I was thinking, how about a rolling? (It's the enemy which appears in Sacred Grounds four times and just rolls around in an enclosure clock-wise.) I just thought of it as ideal for a slider ball. What are your thoughts on this?
    Svenny
    Svenny
    I didn't think of that. I think its pretty interesting.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…