• Most people probably don't realise this, but this forum has had two editors for a number of years. One is the xenForo default editor, and the other is a custom editor I made years back I called BBCEd.

All the settings for which editor you use was lost during the upgrade. You can find the setting under Account Settings > Preferences > Editor.

Cave Story Tribute Site Forums

SeasonsOfDestiny
SeasonsOfDestiny
we are actually going to drop below five contestants at this rate if we haven't already
wow
SeasonsOfDestiny
SeasonsOfDestiny
By the way, you can always just submit it and then work on it later.
There's no rule that says that you can't ever work on a mod contest mod after submitting it.
CyberSoup
CyberSoup
Well, I don't want to submit an incomplete mod. I might as well submit 'Ma Pignon Story".
SeasonsOfDestiny
SeasonsOfDestiny
There's a difference between "finish" and "polish". Besides, you will only receive a penalty for it being incomplete if it's not finished. Some submission is better than none, especially after all that hyping you did.
CyberSoup
CyberSoup
Meh. I'll see. I think I'll just post Ma Pignon Story. That's my mod backup in case I didn't finish before a contest ends. Sadly, it's not finished, but I can probably do it in 8 days.
Hina
Hina
lol