• Most people probably don't realise this, but this forum has had two editors for a number of years. One is the xenForo default editor, and the other is a custom editor I made years back I called BBCEd.

All the settings for which editor you use was lost during the upgrade. You can find the setting under Account Settings > Preferences > Editor.

Cave Story Tribute Site Forums

CyberSoup
CyberSoup
I'll do one of these every day. Exactly 400 characters per post.
Xemous
Xemous
majora's mask >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> every other zelda
CyberSoup
CyberSoup
Except WW.
Xemous
Xemous
No
CyberSoup
CyberSoup
I actually liked WW. MM was awesome. It was just too short. If I didn't do the sidequests, I could beat the game in an hour.
CyberSoup
CyberSoup
I can't wait until tomorrow to make another one of these. Also, these are my TRUE opinions. None of this is a joke.
Xemous
Xemous
in terms of content, WW trumps MM, no contest. i just found MM a lot more fun, probably because of the lack of sailing.
CyberSoup
CyberSoup
Yeah. Sailing was kind of like flying your Loftwing, and running around Hyrule Field. We all LOVED that.
CyberSoup
CyberSoup
I found Termina Field fun, because I could just Goron Roll through it. IMO, Epona was kind of pointless in MM though... Except for killing that ONE bird that flies over the ranch entrance.
Spirit
Spirit
your opinions are questionable
#RoastedOnTheInternet
CyberSoup
CyberSoup
That's because they are UNPOPULAR opinions of mine.
Parkraft123
Parkraft123
IMHO, Undertale > Earthbound. While Earthbound is an amazing game (and one of my favorite video games of all time), it had plenty of flaws with it (Bug-riddled, steep difficulty curve). However, I think it'd be more fair to compare Undertale to Mother 3, as thats what it feels like the most.