• Most people probably don't realise this, but this forum has had two editors for a number of years. One is the xenForo default editor, and the other is a custom editor I made years back I called BBCEd.

All the settings for which editor you use was lost during the upgrade. You can find the setting under Account Settings > Preferences > Editor.

Cave Story Tribute Site Forums

CyberSoup
CyberSoup
You may need to confirm your email.
UberForce7
UberForce7
Are you sure its in contact details? Very sorry, I probably look like a scrub but I'm not used to the layout, haha!
CyberSoup
CyberSoup
Yes. It may be privacy, but I don't think so.
CyberSoup
CyberSoup
Yeah. Under Messaging Preferences. In Contact Details.
UberForce7
UberForce7
Okay, I don't have the option for 'everyone' so I set it to 'people you follow'. That way you should be able to message me. Perhaps I need to gain site rep for these features?
CyberSoup
CyberSoup
Huh. Well, that works.
CyberSoup
CyberSoup
Wait... No. It still won't work. Uh... Just a sec...
CyberSoup
CyberSoup
OK. There is ANOTHER option you need to press. It's in Privacy. Go click that. It's under "People Who May...".
UberForce7
UberForce7
ah, unfortunately my only options are "members only" and "people who you follow". I've ticked "members only". I do have "all visitors" for some other options.
CyberSoup
CyberSoup
I'll just give you a Link. I'll delete it 30 seconds after I post it though. Tell me when you're ready.
UberForce7
UberForce7
go ahead c: Sorry about this :c
UberForce7
UberForce7
got it!
CyberSoup
CyberSoup
OK. Give me some feedback.
UberForce7
UberForce7
So far so good. I'm in the old village right now. I do like the references to the old story, and how the old story is played upon in new ways (for example the old rooms/ the old man is probably dead so they cleared it out for themselves).
CyberSoup
CyberSoup
Yeah. It takes place 70 years after the original CS normal ending. I can't wait for your feedback on the dungeon.
UberForce7
UberForce7
However there are a few nitpicks, one example being AI pathing errors. Not a big deal, but this is feedback to make the mod better!
CyberSoup
CyberSoup
What are the errors?
UberForce7
UberForce7
I've seen about two instances of AI mimiga walking into spikes, one of a mimiga walking off a cliff, and another being stuck in a wall trying to get back up the cliff.
CyberSoup
CyberSoup
Oh! In the first cave! I'll fix those.
CyberSoup
CyberSoup
Keep on playing. I need you feedback fast. Once you get to the door that doesn't open in the Chinfish Dungeon, the demo is over.