ImpyBoo
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings Albums About

• I was gonna delete all of my old stuff since it's from I was a dumb kid, but I think it's funnier to leave it up. Anyways, I think I'm actually back now. Been modding other games for a bit now, and figured I'd maybe come back to Cave Story modding for all times sake.
    HaydenStudios
    HaydenStudios
    Ooooh now I remember you, now that I've browsed back through your content. All these name changes really throw me off. When you joined, your username was SonicDoom and your avatar was a picture of Crash Bandicoot. That was pretty fun to watch, I'm glad you decided to leave your posts up and embrace them as a part of your past instead of trying to erase it. Reflecting on your past mistakes is a very good way to learn, even if sometimes embarrassing and uncomfortable.
    ImpyBoo
    ImpyBoo
    Yeah it's all silly to me now, lol
    andwhyisit
    andwhyisit
    All the dumb shit I posted when I first joined is still on here.
    Hey, it's been, what, two years since I said I'd be coming back? Well, I might actually return. Yeah, yeah, I know I'm not a big deal, but Cave Story modding has caught my interest again, so why not come back to it?
    Still modding Flaming Souls. Came up with a boss idea so that means a Demo is almost here.
    Just played 'Toroko's Dream' and I'm seriously hoping that you finish it. There were a few errors, though, mostly that 1) the boss was extremely easy with the booster, and 2) victory music plays while loading. I dunno if that was intentional or not, though. Anyway, great mod and I hope you get it done. I would like to see Raven in it as well. :3
    S
    Slither
    Maaaaybe you should put more content in your posts. This isn't a proper post for a mod thread, or pretty much anywhere really (except maybe the satellite lounge)
    ImpyBoo
    ImpyBoo
    What is your opinion on the Oil Desert Zone Boss?
    ImpyBoo
    ImpyBoo
    Well Ive seen the game but never got the chance to play it yet so yeah. I have steam but i never use it anymore.
    Tpcool
    Tpcool
    Why is it your favorite game if you've never even played it...
    ImpyBoo
    ImpyBoo
    Its an improvement for Episode 1.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…