• Most people probably don't realise this, but this forum has had two editors for a number of years. One is the xenForo default editor, and the other is a custom editor I made years back I called BBCEd.

All the settings for which editor you use was lost during the upgrade. You can find the setting under Account Settings > Preferences > Editor.

Cave Story Tribute Site Forums

CyberSoup
CyberSoup
When BL DOES use windows, they suck. The window for BL's script is super tiny and is BEHIND the map/entity/selection window, so you'll have to squish the two on both sides of the screen. With CE, the script window was started at a nice size where you can see all the script.
CyberSoup
CyberSoup
The hackinator is VERY hard to use, even when someone else made the script for it and you just need to put it in. You get that wierd window and I still haven't even figured it out.
BLink
BLink
you can resize the window?
CyberSoup
CyberSoup
Not only that, but in the 'oh god what do i do' tab (Help), it doesn't even mention the hackinator. That would be fine, if it was clear on where to put the script for it.
CyberSoup
CyberSoup
BL is like SAO. Everyone thinks it's the best thing ever, even though it has so many holes and is so bad.
Goerge Bobicles
Goerge Bobicles
the script window for bl is over everything else for me. Are you using the current version?
BLink
BLink
umm there's a thread that explains how to write hacks for BL iirc; and the readme files are out of date.

also resize windows plz

E: oh it's not having priority? it should always be on top....
Goerge Bobicles
Goerge Bobicles
each hackinator hack that comes with BL comes with there own instructions on what to do
CyberSoup
CyberSoup
Idk which version I'm using. I think it's the most recent one but I'm not sure. The one from the CS deluxe package, right?
Goerge Bobicles
Goerge Bobicles
try looking at the latest version from the boosters lab thread
CyberSoup
CyberSoup
Is it on the normal CS.org website?
Goerge Bobicles
Goerge Bobicles
Yes its .4.3.0
CyberSoup
CyberSoup
I tried, and it says it can't find a bunch of files. What do I do?
Goerge Bobicles
Goerge Bobicles
If you don't like the layout then get the dawn of april version
CyberSoup
CyberSoup
What does that version do differently? (Still can't find files in old ver.)
CyberSoup
CyberSoup
Welp. All hope for me ever using BL is lost. Not only does it not load files correctly, but the Dawn of April Edition doesn't load them either.
CyberSoup
CyberSoup
Nvm figured it out. BL still sucks at windows usage because you can't switch between windows. The script is dominant and now you can't switch windows without still squishing them.
Goerge Bobicles
Goerge Bobicles
Is java updated?
BLink
BLink
Sounds like it's your PC that's the issue because all the issues that you've stated don't exists for me and Goerge
CyberSoup
CyberSoup
Huh. I'll just use CE for now.