Noxid
Noxid
wat, blink made a game?
Noxid
Noxid
is this some level 99 spambot shit????
J
John8204
Spam? No I bought the game and tracked the creator down using google. I would have sent a pm but I don't see the option on this board.

http://www.cavestory.org/forums/threads/ask-bombchu-link-anything.5158/

I'm worried that other people are going to buy the game and feel ripped off because it's broken.

Is this really that hard of a concept to understand? He spent three months putting the game together you'd think he'd want people to get past the first half of it.
Noxid
Noxid
I wasnt aware he ever made such a thing so I guess i'll just wait to see what he has to say
J
John8204
"I did make a Legend of Zelda - The Stone Legion With my brother Sword Legion, It's a nice mod I made in about 3 months. "

Follow the link(lol) I just posted. I understand it's the internet and people can be wary and rude. But he did a great job and I'd like to see all of it.
Mint
Mint
Is there even proof that B-Link made it.
It looks very bootleg-ish anyway (especially considering the fake Nintendo seal).
EDIT: Looks like he actually made it, but i don't think he sold it for money tbh.
J
John8204
You have the name on the title screen of the game and the poster said they made in a thread on this site.

What possible reason would Gamerepro have to sell a game with Bombchu Link as a credited maker?
Mint
Mint
They could've just put the rom onto cartridges and sell them without asking B-Link.
I don't even see any mention of him on the gamerepro page you shared.
J
John8204
1.) They don't credit anyone, for any game. The credit is on the game.
2.) What does answering a simple question about the game to find out if it works, effect you or anyone else?
Noxid
Noxid
relax friendo we're just curious about what might be going on with our buddy PJ blinkington
BLink
BLink
wow, someone pirated my pirated ROM hack and is making money off of it, great:

I made this thing 5 years ago before the CSTSF with my bro;

I want a copy now...

Also I don't remember anything about it at all, it's been way to many years

E: it is beatable, I promise, and you could do any dungeon in any order except 7 and 8 iirc