Lace
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings Media Albums About

• Good to see you're still around lace, you a cool bean
    Lace
    Lace
    Ahoy there! Not around by most definitions of the word, but I was stopping by -- funny to see you here, too: it's like 2009 all over again! Glad you think I'm a chilly legume. Hope you're doing swell as well :)
    Hey there. Do you mind if I use your old Infinite Mimiga Mask hack? Of course, credit will be given. Just wanted to know. Thank you!
    Lace
    Lace
    All my stuff is free for the public, if you can figure out how to use it. Soz for the super late reply and happy hacking!
    Preheat oven to 350 degrees
    Sue Sockymodo
    Sue Sockymodo
    FUCK.
    Smash 2 chicken bouillon cubes into dust and stir them into 2 cups of water.
    In a pot, add 2 cloves of chopped garlic and a bit of olive oil. Saute dat shit until garlic begins browning, or just stop whenever you feel like it, it doesn't fucking matter. Then add 1 cup of rice and stir until it gets a bit toasty. Once the oven is preheated, add the 2 cups of chicken broth to the rice mixture and stir. Cover it with tin foil and put it in the oven. Cook for about 20 minutes until the broth is absorbed or dissolved or whatever the fuck and then fluff with a fork. Make sure you don't grab the handle of the pot like I did TWICE IN A ROW AFTER I WARNED MYSELF NOT TO. Then put 50 pounds of cheese on it like me.
    Lace
    Lace
    GOT IT
    given a <a href='http://pastebin.com/999pHdZe' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='nofollow external'>set of numbers</a> could you figure out the algorithm that scrambled them
    Noxid
    Noxid
    Noxid
    Noxid
    don't try too hard tho because it's not really a big deal
    Lace
    Lace
    couldn't do eet :[
    Ugh, I derped again. Anyway, it looks like involving Game Inventors Club in this is a go. Something we should talk about soon is ideas for bosses. A week from today, my goal is to have some significant progress on mapping out the exact classes and methods that will be needed in the game, so that some actual code can start being written.
    Lace
    Lace
    we could have a brief chat if you irc'd nowlike
    Lace
    Lace
    but I see you've already quit.
    FFFFFFF I totally forgot to gametalk with you D: Legally Blonde is over now though, so I have more free time now. How would you feel about having involving a group of my IRL friends in coding this game? We're in search of a project.
    Lace
    Lace
    'sokay that you forgot to talk because I was preoccupado with school work in any case.
    Involving your rl friends is ay-okay with me.

Talktime sunday?
    Wedge of Cheese
    Wedge of Cheese
    Le's do Saturday at 5 - I have a concert Sunday.
    Wedge of Cheese
    Wedge of Cheese
    Something I think we should discuss:

In order to help organize our thoughts regarding enemies, I think it would be helpful to discuss what ratio we want between types of enemies who do and don't have certain characteristics. For example, how many types of flying enemies do we want relative to non-flying? Or how many do we want to have long range attacks? How many do we want to interact in unique ways with things (i.e. other than just directly damaging the player)?
    What sort of savegame and/or map paradigm do we want? Untitled Story style?
    Lace
    Lace
    That sounds good. Though, I think if we could add an automatic quicksave whenever you enter a new room that would be good. Or maybe just have frequent saves.
    Noxid
    Noxid
    Autosave after every keypress
    that way absolutely no progress can be lost
    Lace
    Lace
    And then you can replay your death forever
    Lace
    Lace
    Weeel I wasn't much able to because my parents were throwing a pig roast and I had to help with that, but we'll have to get in some super discussion time soon! The tragedy can be fixed!
    Wedge of Cheese
    Wedge of Cheese
    Oh dear - I do hope somebody caught it after they threw it!
    Lace
    Lace
    A roast pig is indeed hard to catch
    You commented on strange values in TSC a while back, right? Stuff like negative and huge values or something. Could you send me a link sometime to the thread? I can't seem to find it.
    Lace
    Lace
    It's in DB's TSC thread, but you can find a slightly snarkier and more condensed version in noxid's mini-tutorials thread.
    Let me know if you can't find those.
    S
    Slither
    Sure thing, thanks.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…