mckgamer
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Everyone in my class is referencing Leafy help.
    Aar
    Aar
    i love how he gets paid to be an asshole
    mckgamer
    mckgamer
    It's always about money on youtube nowadays. While Leafy is DEFINITELY not one of my favorite youtubers I don't care about the money they make as long as I'm entertained.
    Serri
    Serri
    #TeamH3H3
    I'm supposed to make a memoir about a life changing story and I'm like "I'm a 14 year old kid in the US any story I could tell would have to be exaggerated and make me sound super freakin edgy".
    Bionicobot
    Bionicobot
    Well tell an extremely detailed story of how you decided to clean your room or something that's technically life changing. I got an A when I did that for an essay.
    mckgamer
    mckgamer
    I have to do it in 6 words. and it has to be powerful.
    To showcase how little I gave a crap about this entire thing I made the title screen of the SIX WORD PRESENTATION THAT FOR SOME REASON NEEDS A TITLE in comic sans http://i.xomf.com/hcvgj.png
    It's like everyone's birthday today.
    Parkraft123
    Parkraft123
    What if it's not everyone's birthday today, but we think it is because everyone is high
    I am a fan of danganronpa, so steam recommended a game called Higurashi. At first I was bored, then I found it hilarious... and awkward, then I was traumatized. OH BOY.
    mckgamer
    mckgamer
    I discovered it when my friend pretty much made me watch the anime. Then I loved it so much I bought the games. And then I was such a fan my friend pretty much hated it after a while. Ironic.
    Xemous
    Xemous
    Same thing with me tbqhwy family
    Xemous
    Xemous
    except i don't have the game someone buy it for me ty god bless
    I have been my class' tech support for the past hour
    Parkraft123
    Parkraft123
    i've been my 7th grade english teacher's tech support for the past 3 years
    Tests starts today. Ooh boy.
    IdioticBaka1824
    IdioticBaka1824
    Good luck! Stay hydrated, get good sleep, don't get overconfident or underconfident, make sure you understand core concepts well, write slowly but not lazily, and go through your paper once you're done to double-check for any mistakes.
    andwhyisit
    andwhyisit
    I think the basic principle is to not get stuck on one question and burn through a good chunk of your time. It is a concept I failed dismally at back in high school. You can come back to that question later when you have the time.
    School Announcments : It's time for testing and that means it's time for fun! Me : Alright this was already bad enough
    tbh never been able to beat hell without the help of a friend guiding me through like every second of the level. Been trying to beat it by myself for the past week. I truly suck at this level.
    andwhyisit
    andwhyisit
    You know how you can go to B2 and then back to B3 to reset hearts and grind for health? Well.. fill your health to full then start attempting B3 without taking damage. If you take ANY damage anywhere in B3 (before heavy press) then go back to the start of B3, heal and start again. Keep doing this until you can run the full length of B3 without taking damage.

As for Heavy Press it is best to focus on offense over defense. Keep your DPS as high as possible and never spend more than a second away from the center of the room shooting at Heavy Press and you will get through with half your health or better.

Don't forget to shoot the statues for possible health and exp.

You should have enough health left over to make it half way through Ballos form 2 before needing the life pot. DO NOT FORGET TO USE THE LIFE POT! Oh, and don't forget to use the missile trick to finish off form 4 quickly. By this point you should have plenty of buffer room in terms of health to take him down.
    Random-storykeeper
    Random-storykeeper
    My biggest mistake was that I was already trying to deploy speedrun techniques on my first attempt. If I can barely pass through the area as is, it's probably best to take it more...cautiously.
    mckgamer
    mckgamer
    Thanks for the advise guys. This helped a lot.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…