Sora655
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings Albums About

• Soda, this is going to be kinda serious. And sad. Really sad. Just look in the comments of this at your own risk.
    Sora655
    Sora655
    Today is probably the worst day of my life, but you probably couldn't tell by my previous post. After a few weeks battling cancer, my family decided to put my dog to sleep. I wasn't sure how this was going to feel. People say that when someone or something passes away, they have a sharp pain in their chest. I actually feel it. The only time I've really felt this way (probably) was when I was REALLY young, when my cat died. All I can think of is how I'm never going to see him again. I don't want to be really depressing, I try to stay silly and all that stuff irl and in the internet. But this is something I can't make seem happy. There is no good side. I'm probably going to post here less often.
    andwhyisit
    andwhyisit
    This may be hard to hear, but you need to look into getting another dog right away (I would recommend a puppy over a full grown dog). Having that life to care for will ease the pain of separation.
    Goerge Bobicles
    Goerge Bobicles
    @andwhyisit is right. My dog pumpkin passed on last June. Our new dog buddy may not have filled the same place in our hearts that she did, but he is a huge joy nonetheless.
    *cue really loud, sad, and obnoxious music* Did you know, there are children in Africa? With your help (and your bank account), we can send them all to America, where we will bring them to a family, where the child can live with people completely unrelated to them for the rest of their lives.
    Parkraft123
    Parkraft123
    What if the children live in a part of africa which is nice and not shit
    Jade
    Jade
    Wait, there's CHILDREN in Africa!? Hot diggity damn, why don't we have any of them shitposting here?
    Parkraft123
    Parkraft123
    Children in Africa could have eaten that shitpost
    inb4 noxid bans everyone
    gamemanj
    gamemanj
    Hey, I'm likely going to be banned, so I'm going to rant on about nothing for a while.
    The "Talkie Toaster" generally likes to toast bread.
    It believes it has no purpose other than to toast bread.
    The Oracle of Delphi is incorrect. Oracle would never use Delphi, it's a Borland product!
    Etc. Etc. I could continue more or less indefinitely about rubbish! (EDIT: Actually, I'm going to do that right now! Wow. I didn't realize how long the Gameduino mini-spec section of this nonsense had gotten until posting. Here's the gist: TONS OF RAM (32KiB), ALL OF IT CONTROL REGISTERS FOR SOMETHING OR ANOTHER SO YOU CAN'T USE IT)
    Also, *no inputs!*, so you need to have some way of input on top of the Gameduino.
    In other news: The Gameduino 2 is cheating! Also the screen isn't replacable. But more importantly: cheating! Gets rid of all the fun* of writing complicated code for a retro platform.
    * may not be fun
    As for the Gameduino itself, the Verilog code is open source, *but* the tools for generating a bitstream are not. I blame Xilinx. And Altera, because they also pull this "proprietary FPGA tools" nonsense.
    Lattice FPGAs are nice because of IceStorm.
    This rant *supports Markdown*!
    ##not really
    WTFStory/"Phase 4" is from Eversion!
    --There. You have received your information dump. Goodbye.--
    Sora655
    Sora655
    the bad thing is that i read all of that
    gamemanj
    gamemanj
    Sora655: what have you done
    There was a man at a pool hanging around, when a girl with no arms or legs asks him "Can you fuck me?" The man decides to oblige and picks up the girl and throws her into the pool. What a nice man.
    mckgamer
    mckgamer
    Sora655's fetish reveal
    i watched the hunger games mockingjay part 2 and only cried once. when cat got yelled at near end
    Nothing
    Nothing
    A cat got yelled at?! Wow, what a cruel, horrible movie.
    mckgamer
    mckgamer
    Animal Abuse just get's me so fricken TRIGGERED. UGHGHG.
    ARE YOU READY FOR THE SEGWAY OF THIS GENERATION? PREPARE YOURSELF FOR THE DAREWAY 12. THE MOST HIGH TECH SEGWAY ON THE MARKET, IT COMES WITH BLUE COLORING, AND THE BEST PART, YOU CAN PUT STICKERS ON IT!
    mckgamer
    mckgamer
    This forum man.
    Serri
    Serri
    Aren't they called "hoverboards" now, mang?
    so i tried downloading the calculator version of cave story but the thing used to download things to calculator hates me. (insert meme)
    So, I found out my graphing calculator allows me to create programs, first thing i did was make a story about memes
    Sora655
    Sora655
    it comes with a title screen too
    mckgamer
    mckgamer
    TI-83? There is a version of Cave Story for that. A sucky one but I guess it's the same story... right?
    gamemanj
    gamemanj
    @mckgamer yeah... ha... ha... ha...
    *runs off laughing*
    this is a very serious post. take it as seriously as you possibly could
    Jpzarde
    Jpzarde
    BEEFCAIK! BEEEEEEFFFFFCAAAAIIK.
    Bionicobot
    Bionicobot
    I can't take anything that is serious. I would go to jail.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…