Jpzarde
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings Media Albums About

• Wildfire going on in fort McMurray atm, my thoughts and good prayers to everyone who lives there.
    Noxid
    Noxid
    at this point I dont think there really is a "fort mcmurray" left anymore tbh
    Jpzarde
    Jpzarde
    well, yes.
    I learnt how to code HTML and CSS documents together, it was pretty fun!
    andwhyisit
    andwhyisit
    You meant using script tags in comments I take it? I thought you were asking if it was okay to include script tags in your own webpage, or if it was okay to use a script tag without the type attribute. That's why I asked you to be more specific. The comments are stored as plain text and characters such as < and > are converted to entities when printed so that that they can't be read as html. So <script>alert("TEXT")</script> becomes &lt;script&gt;alert("TEXT")&lt;/script&gt; when viewed in the source code. It's basic stuff. But that is more relevant to php than html and css.
    Jpzarde
    Jpzarde
    @Raus I have a site, but it's not on the web. Actually it's more of an electronic portfolio. I might prepare it for a download if you're interested.
    I've been working on a cave story mod, and I need some feedback. Right now my biggest concern is what I've done with the y/n dialog stuff; is it necessary? link to download is here if you're interested, please note that most of the gfx stuff is missing / wip. Here's the link https://www.dropbox.com/s/jeda7qhempdsznq/Jpwip.zip?dl=0
    Shade of a Wave
    Shade of a Wave
    the y/n dialog changes are neat but seem a bit unnecessary.
    Raus
    Raus
    It's interesting, and allows for some new types of dialogue schemes (Like the one with the two computer documents you can read), but it's a bit awkward to utilize.

If you could make use of both this and the original y/n dialogues through some ASM wizardry, it would make for some fine dialogue!
    SuperJaws100
    SuperJaws100
    The 1/2 thing has its uses so I'd keep it. The level design is very nice, I enjoyed it. Some tiling issues, some grammar/spelling mistakes, some TSC errors, but all together pretty good. The ID card's description is incorrect.
    Man... Fallen Down is another one of those songs. At face value it might not seem like anything special, but when you think about the struggles of the hero in the story in which the song comes from, it really hits you hard. I used to feel the same way whenever I listened to "Plant" from cave story, but I eventually got over that after playing Cave Story for so long.
    Jpzarde
    Jpzarde
    I don't think I'll ever get used to fallen down, maybe it has something to do with the chord of the song? Jeez... I kinda want to cry now ;_;
    Random-storykeeper
    Random-storykeeper
    Oh yeah; the chord progression seems quite unique and gives off that feeling of comfort. (unless you're talking about a different Fallen Down). I'm surprised you bring up "Plant" though; the most track with so much feeling in Cave Story for me was "Toroko's Theme". The New version of Plant, however, did start to make me see something special in it.
    Hay! Click me if you want to read something funny.
    Parkraft123
    Parkraft123
    hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!
    DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <--- me bein random again _^ hehe…toodles!!!!!

love and waffles,

t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m
    Some random guy
    Some random guy
    Simply Google image "best of nightblogging" or "tumblr nightblogging" for a good laugh.
    Mint
    Mint
    How about you watch... oh no wait, you can't, its set to private now.
    I saw your message in the Xmas ORG contest thread. Is the problem with the server, or the ORG, or something else? (They seem not to be cooperating with me lately...)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…