funwillfunwill
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings Media Albums About

• Anyone know of some proxies that might not be blocked? Our admin just installed a blocker from "blocked.com." For a while best unblocker worked but not anymore :/
    mckgamer
    mckgamer
    Sometimes you can get into a blocked website by typing the url into google translate and just selecting english so nothing will change on the website.
    funwillfunwill
    funwillfunwill
    @mckgamer That used to work, but somehow our admin has found a way around that so we can't use it as a proxy anymore.
    I don't agree with many of Bernie's ideas, but the way he explains them logically and doesn't badmouth all the other candidates makes him a likable person.
    Noxid
    Noxid
    I don't really believe a $15 min wage would be implemented immediately anyway. It's a bargaining ploy to overshoot your true goal giving you room to negotiate down. But you can't disagree that the minimum wage should be raised *some*, because for many people it's barely livable.
    funwillfunwill
    funwillfunwill
    Oh i agree with that. The minimum wage should definitely be increased, but they should have been doing it in small increments in the past decade or so, allowing the economy to adjust more easily.
    Am i the only one that was really disappointed by the new Coldplay album? There's autotune, forgettable songs, Beyonce, etc. Almost every song felt like filler or soulless pop songs besides Adventure of a Lifetime and Amazing Day. Well, at least they didn't *completely* sell out yet.
    funwillfunwill
    funwillfunwill
    That's true, but it isn't noticeable normally. Like the Red Hot Chili Peppers. They use it but you don't think "damn, them too." Most pop acts use autotune enough to make the voice sound good, but not to be super noticeable. Coldplay probably used a bit here and there before, but AHFOD sounds like Chris is using more than normal. Or his voice just sounds different, but something just gives that autotune vibe to me.

There are some stand out tracks of course, like Fun and the previously mentioned ones though. After listening to it repeatedly, I've found that the album itself isn't horrible, but compared to Viva La Vida and Rush it doesn't hold a candle. It's really more of a filler album than one that i consider just plain bad. At least it they haven't sold out, as a said before, because it really does seem like they are doing what they want to instead of being bound to baroque and britpop forever. I can respect that, even if i don't like it.
    andwhyisit
    andwhyisit
    I haven't really listened to any Coldplay albums since A Rush of Blood to the Head since I never really expected them to measure up, however I can tell that I am being foolish. Any recommendations?
    funwillfunwill
    funwillfunwill
    X and Y was a solid album. Lots of people really liked Viva la Vida but i really only liked the title track. It was kind of boring tbh, which I rarely say that about Brian Eno produced albums.
    So X and Y. It has lots of great tracks on it. To me, it's their only album that has come close to Rush of Blood to the Head. Every album has good songs, but that's the only one I thought was truly comparable to A Rush of Blood.
    I have a special surprise right here.
    funwillfunwill
    funwillfunwill
    The FitnessGram PACER test is a multi stage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The twenty meter PACER test will begin in thirty seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal: *ding a ling*. A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound: *ding*. Remember to run in a straight line and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word "start."

On your mark
    Get ready
    Start!
    Xemous
    Xemous
    pacer more like GAYcer amiright fellas???

like comment subscribe share favorite rate 5 stars for more EPIC minecraft five nights at freddy's PRANKS
    funwillfunwill
    funwillfunwill
    *plays minecraft and fnaf on his moms iphone and records with digital camera*
    So this kid at our school last year would always put his hands IN HIS PANTS and from the looks of it he was really fapping. He always had this look of pleasure on his face while doing it....someone even took a picture of him doing it (which is kinda weird.) Everyone remembers him though. If anyone mentions him everyone automatically starts impersonating him.
    funwillfunwill
    funwillfunwill
    but he'll go crazy(er) and ban all humans and make Trump tower into Trump Fortress, and say anything outside of the fort is not considered America.
    Xemous
    Xemous
    and there will be so much winning, we'll all get bored of winning
    funwillfunwill
    funwillfunwill
    Winners do deals and winners get rich. Sad little losers just sit there and bitch.
    Replaying Skyrim...Meeting Meeko again still gives me the feels
    SuperJaws100
    SuperJaws100
    Funny, Sky rim never gave me feels. It was a very unemotional game for me. You don't really lose any major companions.
    funwillfunwill
    funwillfunwill
    The characters themselves are bland for the most part. But that one part was really sad. Meeko is a dog whos owner died, but he just sits there in the shack waiting for him to wake up. His owner wrote down his final words in the journal that you come across:

"Well, after all my years living in these woods, it looks like the Rockjoint will finally be the end of me. I guess that's fine. All my friends are long dead. The only one left is poor Meeko. He was always a loyal companion, and I know he'll be able to take care of himself. I hope someday I'll see him again."
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…