Mint
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings Media Albums About

• Return of the Black Screen. Oh boy how fun. *groan*
    mckgamer
    mckgamer
    Is your laptop a potato or something? :/ I haven't had much problems with Windows 10 yet. Except once when explorer.exe seemed to be having a stroke.
    Mint
    Mint
    I think the thing is just getting a tad too old, I should think about getting a backup space for my stuff.
    Finally decided on the choice that was hindering me in continuing my mod, so now I can work on it again. *groan*, time to make those 6 sub-areas then.
    Is it even possible to change the font used by Windows 10? Why did they think removing the possibility to change that even helps?
    C
    chair+
    Yeeaahh, that's why I'm sticking to Windows 8. Unless Microsoft makes an actual freaking good update that's not gimmicky.
    Raus
    Raus
    Mint
    Mint
    It would make sense if Microsoft would stick to W10 since nobody likely would like to experience spending two hours on an update.
    Also I honestly would have 10 over 8, especially due to the awful start menu 8 has.
    Some stuff happened including someone with the idea of making a fanfic where a group I'm part of as undertale characters, and someone decided to draw stuff for it. One of the results was (unexpectedly), this: http://i.imgur.com/ZDAVAsB.jpg . And to be entirely honest, it's pretty good.
    SuperJaws100
    SuperJaws100
    There's fanfic... of you. Huh. Life goals.
    Mint
    Mint
    People are crazy sometimes I guess.
    At least it isn't just about me.
    If you have never played it yet, then I would very much recommend the game OFF. It's pretty unique, although old.
    Mint
    Mint
    To be honest I wouldn't really say that this is like Undertale.
    OFF kinda has a more serious style to it and is less colorful (in both ways) than undertale.
    Raus
    Raus
    The contrasting black-and-white is what was meant, from Undertale's battle-scenes.
    Mint
    Mint
    Oh right, yeah. When I first encountered Flowey, the black and white sprites made me feel things even better, including the fear related Flowey and the feeling of safety near Toriel.
    If OFF's sprites would all have been colored, then I wouldn't have felt that eerie feeling I had when I returned to zones I cleared already.
    I have heard this bad time stuff alot now, but I didn't expect it to be an actual bad time, whoa.
    mckgamer
    mckgamer
    You're doing the GENOCIDE ROUTE?! Congrats, you are much stronger then me.
    ...I'm going to try anime out tomorrow I guess...
    andwhyisit
    andwhyisit
    I would recommend Steins;Gate dubbed instead of subbed. The English voice acting in it is really, really good in my opinion.
    LazyLizard39
    LazyLizard39
    Be careful not to become a weeaboo. One minute you have a generic blue side pillow, the next it's some pink-haired big-boobed anime girl.
    Serri
    Serri
    I'm a weeaboo, and I don't have a daki in possession.
    Wait, if a English Temmie says hOI, then what would a dutch Temmie say? Since hoi is dutch for hi..
    Laptop is lagging really bad now. Don't know how to fix this, hope I'll be able to get myself outta this.
    Mint
    Mint
    Lets see, according to resource control, system seems to be a big thing, and I think AVG plays a role too.
    Sometimes 100% even happens according to task manager when less than 50 kb is used, and it has become better by the way now.(not after waiting long though).
    Connecting to the internet causes a short lag spike in disk use too.
    X-Calibar
    X-Calibar
    Wish I could troubleshoot for you :3 It's hard to figure out what might be causing it remotely... For instance if there's a problem with the disk it might eat up a lot of resources trying to read/write. If you run chkdsk it can search for any possible problems. The easy way to run it: Open my computer, right click on your drive... probably C:\, select properties, tools, and then do Error Checking.

Or maybe it's something annoying like Windows just indexing your drive, for searching purposes. Or just AVG scanning your drive and testing every single file, even though you aren't running a scan, because AVG by default scans files that are accessed. :mad:

You can disable stuff like Windows Search if you never use it. Or if AVG is the culprit, maybe there are alternate anti-virus suites that are free and less resource intensive... I use AVG myself actually. And I DO sometimes get fed up with it, and temporarily disable it, if I'm not browsing around.
    Mint
    Mint
    Allright, seems windows 10 uses p2p to share the updates for faster downloading, but it seems to be a big cause in slowing down everything.
    It might have worked, but something can always happen.
    First day of school and my laptop is black screening. Thanks, windows 10!
    mckgamer
    mckgamer
    You are lucky you get Windows 10 at school we get Chrome OS. I can't do crap with my free time. -_-
    Mint
    Mint
    Some random guy
    Some random guy
    @Miccs Linux mint is a lot like windows in terms of GUI. Or is it programs and the like?

@mckgamer I think that's intentional.
    Also, aren't there, like, DOZENS of online flash games that would be playable?
    I noticed messing around with save files in Undertale can yield some pretty interesting results.
    mckgamer
    mckgamer
    "you're just a dirty hacker aren't you... yeah. get outta here."
    Mint
    Mint
    I haven't ever gotten that actually.
    mckgamer
    mckgamer
    There is also a creepy room that you can get to by editing the save file. It plays an INCREDIBLY LOUD version of Flowey's theme and you get stuck in a text loop.
    So I hear you got Undertale and since it's still fresh in your mind might I ask if it's worth it and will it make me cry?
    SuperJaws100
    SuperJaws100
    I know you're asking him, but I can say that every person who I've introduced it to has loved it and wants to get it for themselves. I strongly recommend you play it.
    Mint
    Mint
    I guess it's worth it.
    It's kinda short for one run, but it'll fill a full day when you play it I guess...
    Storyline and some other stuff is pretty good, and the final bosses will blow your socks.
    I don't know everything yet though, especially about stuff related to Genocide runs, due to the fact that the game can make you feel bad about even thinking about restarting the game to do genocide.
    So... uh... Undertale is pretty much amazed me, I guess...
    Aar
    Aar
    yeah
    Camero
    Camero
    The power of Undertale.
    Mint
    Mint
    I just found out how to play around with a true end file so you can rebattle asriel or get the neutral ending.
    Great, I don't even have Undertale for a day and I already found a glitch.
    Bionicobot
    Bionicobot
    There's a papy rus glitch.
    Parkraft123
    Parkraft123
    Funfact: Walking at the bottom of certain areas in hotland can allow you to skip some of Alphys' dialogue
    mckgamer
    mckgamer
    There are also the Gaster glitches but... ehehe since you are so early in the game I guess I won't tell you about it.
    Now I can buy Undertale but started serioulsy doubting wether I should buy it or not. How.
    Mint
    Mint
    I'm already aware of the price, but To be fair, I'm just scared to be disappointed.
    Also Axiom Verge is interesting me, although I already have seen a Twitch stream of that.
    mckgamer
    mckgamer
    I do not think you will be disappointed. I would not call the game a masterpiece but it is one of the best games I played in 2015.
    Thatnamelessguy
    Thatnamelessguy
    it's pretty good
    i would call it a masterpiece and also one of the best games of 2015
    also it's fun play it
    unless you didn't like the demo in which case you will probably not like the game
    I can't wait till Christmas, wish I could just sleep through the rest of the day. But I don't feel like waking up at 3-5 AM again.
    mckgamer
    mckgamer
    I woke up at 11 o clock. I have no choice but to wake up at 3-5 AM.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…