Mint
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings Media Albums About

• Tfw my profile pic is animated on my phone, but not my laptop. And then suddenly gets animated on my laptop but not my phone.
    Camero
    Camero
    it be animated
    Xemous
    Xemous
    it's an animated for me
    Cibryll
    Cibryll
    It's both, for me. =o
    (The one at the top-left of your profile is animated, but those at comments and statuses aren't.)
    Oh no the spam is back.
    Xemous
    Xemous
    ooooooooh noooooo
    Xemous
    Xemous
    died has talked about when let them dropsyour metabolism!
    funwillfunwill
    funwillfunwill
    A great shit was once cleansed with the flush of the toilet god. However, it reared its ugly head back out of the sewers as none other than Mr. Hankey. Its all a religious metaphor. The spambots want you to worship Mr. Hankey the Christmas Poo
    Decided to do a reverse OoT dungeon run because bored. This will be interesting...
    Looks like trying to entertain myself until christmas is going to be tough...
    Everytime I have to speak English (like, with my mouth), something always stops me from actually talking, causing a really embarrasing moment. I kinda hate it.
    andwhyisit
    andwhyisit
    This is known as the "awkward silence".
    Mint
    Mint
    Yeah, but this seems to only happen when I try to speak English(and maybe German, haven't really had anything like that). Talking to someone in my own language doesn't make this happen.
    Kind of a problem because I know that I eventually have to do this for school-related stuff.
    mckgamer
    mckgamer
    Is English not your first language or something? Or are you just being sarcastic by saying everytime you have to speak in general. Social media posts confuse me crap.
    Raus
    Raus
    Feel free to drop me a message anytime for help. I'd say you could also ask @F_Deity_Link too.
    I can't wait to see what grand things you'll br cranking out sooner or later. :>
    FDeityLink
    FDeityLink
    Yes definitely, I'd love to help if you need it! The game you made is pretty good!
    Mint
    Mint
    Yeah, it's pretty fun already.
    A few problems I'm having though is showing certain values to the player(like score and lives) and pretty much making use of about any draw event/action.
    The rest is going pretty nice though.
    Everytime I write "will" on my phone for normal english sentences, one of the suggestions I get for the next word is Smith.
    mckgamer
    mckgamer
    (Uses Men In Black Memory Eraser Thingy on Phone) There I cleared your sentence history 'n crap.
    Is it just me or is Comic Sans MS the only font with the nice round version of the a (like in the @)?
    FDeityLink
    FDeityLink
    The shape of the a is decent - I just don't care for how rounded and kind of sloppy the whole font is :p
    SuperJaws100
    SuperJaws100
    I prefer the "a" in Papyrus, it looks much better :p
    Raus
    Raus
    You know which 'a' looks better?
    The one in Wingdings.
    Wingdings 2 to be exact. :p
    Windows 10 seems to have this weird glitch that causes Windows to keep switching between virtual desktops.
    Mint
    Mint
    It's essential to get Minesweeper and Solitaire collection should you not have it already.
    funwillfunwill
    funwillfunwill
    I cant believe they didn't just put it in without the store. Everyone knows Windows pretty much HAS to have those games built in. Ahh the good ol' days of classic windows.
    Mint
    Mint
    If you upgrade to W10 now, you get Solitaire collection with it if I am right.
    Might be wrong though.
    Mint
    Mint
    They saying it's a small country, but looks like it isn't!
    Wait, is this a wordplay because 'nether' is in the name?
    Raus
    Raus
    "After serious draining of the earth's oceans, Netherlands is no longer in fear of a cataclysmic flooding, and have directed all resources toward outward expansion. As the serious repercussion of the sea level dropping 5 kilometers, a massive climate change causes humanity to collapses and mass extinction prevails. All that's left is the global empire of Netherlands."
    Kinda hyped for Christmas. The wait is too long.
    Cibryll
    Cibryll
    My parents and almost all my siblings died on 25 December in a vehicle accident a few years ago… I had argued with my parents a few months before that and then running away from home. Before I learned of that accident, I wanted to apologize to them, but now…
    Mint
    Mint
    Oh, that's really bad.
    I can understand when you are not happy with that day like that.
    Bionicobot
    Bionicobot
    Dang, I can't even imagine how bad that must have felt, or still does feel... I wish you luck.
    Tfw someone on Youtube starts yelling at someone for their bad English, and uses bad English him(or her)self.
    gamemanj
    gamemanj
    10. Am I supposed to believe anything that invokes Godwin's law?
    9. Am I supposed to believe anything from someone who forgets to capitalize the 'L' in "Law"?
    funwillfunwill
    funwillfunwill
    11. Am I actually supposed to believe anything from someone who believes in Godwin's Law?
    12. How am i to believe someone who DOESN'T believe in Godwin's Law?
    [Dolan Duck begins infiltrating the youtube comments] 13: y iz natsee so bd hilter did nudding rawng.
    14. Am I actually supposed to believe a Nazi Duck?
    15. fak u
    16. Actually its Nazi duck. Duck isn't capitalized. How am I supposed to believe someone who doesn't know that?
    gamemanj
    gamemanj
    17. How am I supposed to believe someone who acts as if there's something wrong with specific ducks!
    18. Why would I believe you, given that you don't even seem to care about the specifics of that particular duck!
    19. Who cares! Why would I believe anyone who has an argument over. a. DUCK!.
    20. And why should I believe someone who doesn't care about a major conversation-changing entity that takes the form of a duck!
    Maybe I should make an attempt to get Undertale for christmas. I really start to feel like I miss a lot when I don't have it.
    Camero
    Camero
    Do it!
    Aar
    Aar
    I think it's worth it.
    mckgamer
    mckgamer
    It's good. I played through it 3 times just to get the True Ending... Hahahahahaha- I have no life.
    The tfh update is finally here. The added Den of Trials has like 40 rooms full of enemies, looks like I'll be busy trying to get to the end.
    Mint
    Mint
    At least there is some sort of checkpoint system per the 5 rooms if I'm not mistaken. It makes it easier to get to the end and get the Fierce deity Outfit.
    Welp, decided to upload the third demo of Color Story. Have fun I guess.
    Camero
    Camero
    I'll play it when I get back from school.
    Oh no 200 messages already? I'm not ready yet.
    Bionicobot
    Bionicobot
    At least you aren't at something like 400.
    Mint
    Mint
    Yeah, but I know that when I reach 250, I know I can set a custom title. To be fair, I just think I'm not ready for that.
    Maybe I will be at that time though, but you never know...
    Random-storykeeper
    Random-storykeeper
    You don't have to set a title the moment you hit 250, you know. Take your time.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…