mckgamer
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• I love it when my spanish teacher just put's a movie on with spanish subtitles. I just don't even pay attention to them and enjoy the movie. XD
    Serri
    Serri
    That's expected when learning a new language, is it not?
    Mint
    Mint
    Movies? All we got are lame things that are provided by whoever made the books for english and german here.
    One teacher here did show us documentaries about nature and stuff though, but he left for some reason. So yeah...
    mckgamer
    mckgamer
    ¿Alguien más ver "ERES TU, MARIA"?
    I really hate it when I figure out what my presents are. I WANNA BE SURPRISED DANGIT!
    Mint
    Mint
    Lol you are the lucky one at that, I can't wait for a few weeks.
    Xemous
    Xemous
    forboden
    SuperJaws100
    SuperJaws100
    #firstworldproblems
    I got this cool Sega Genesis 80 in 1 thing last night with Sonic 1+2 and The first 3 MKs. Also, cartridge support. It helps my tiny genesis collection. Music is a bit messed up though.
    The Windows 10 Update pretty much destroyed my brand new computer. Merry Christmas.
    mckgamer
    mckgamer
    I tried that and nothing changed so since restartiv and that were not working I decided to wait while killing time on my 3DS and the computer slowly began to work again. Now it boots fine and everything. Weird.
    Mint
    Mint
    Wait, does the problem still persist? I just realized it may be the same as what I'm experiencing.
    If it's still happening, then try opening Task Manager and see if anything is on 100% or anywhere close.
    I realize that Curly during Christmas when the textures change to snow everywhere still goes out of her way to show her belly. GG Curly. GG.
    Mint
    Mint
    When using the cheer outfit in TFH, one NPC comments on Link's belly button too.
    Aar
    Aar
    she's a robot
    I wonder. Has Pixel himself ever visited these forums? lol. Probably not but it would be cool.
    funwillfunwill
    funwillfunwill
    Because obviously the creator of a game has looked up something about their own game before. Normally one of the first sites when looking up anything about Cave Story is either the Tribute Site or the forums, so theres a huge chance he has been to one of those sites before.
    mckgamer
    mckgamer
    I checked. If you look up 洞窟物語 (Cave Story in Japanese). The first thing that comes up is the Wikipedia article then the uploader website. Then some articles and reviews. :( No tribute site.
    mckgamer
    mckgamer
    Btw when you run the wikipedia article through G Translate the outcome is glorious "he found Dr. arrogant plan - control the island's indigenous people 'Mimi Card' fight for his family, and then to the ground conquered countries. "
    I joined CS Forums just weeks ago and I am already having more fun with the status feature then I am the actual forums. lol.
    Spirit
    Spirit
    I joined the CS Forums about two years ago and I have more fun with the status feature than I ever do with the actual forums.
    Noxid
    Noxid
    we have a forum?
    funwillfunwill
    funwillfunwill
    Same. I just started actually using it recently but its fun
    For some reason many of my friends don't like Cave Story because it is "boring". It's a story about a demon crown that gives the power to enslave a race of human rabbits. I don't know what they are talking about...
    Aar
    Aar
    "well planned out" is not the same as "not boring"
    funwillfunwill
    funwillfunwill
    I see your point. But at least for me it wasn't boring because it didn't even feel like a fetch quest. More of just a normal "level" with the ultimate goal of getting something. Now the dogs were annoying as hell, i'll give you that. Grasstown was really fun though.
    mckgamer
    mckgamer
    @Miccs Morbid to me? Yeah. Morbid to them? Nah. My friends are weird. They've talked about Hitler and crap I dunno...
    Why are Balrog Plushies not a thing yet? Make it happen people.
    SuperJaws100
    SuperJaws100
    The game is eons old, it's too late for that.
    Mint
    Mint
    Unless it gets some sort of incredible sequel to blast it back to the top.
    Google trending has some interesting interest spike most likely thanks to CS3D (Might be wrong here though.)
    funwillfunwill
    funwillfunwill
    I want Cave Story statues. That would be glorious but they would sell an entire $100 worth! But yeah thats why they DONT have Cave Story merch. If only ThinkGeek would get the rights to merchandise tho.....
    My apologies to everyone for the recent misbehavior. I will try to pay more attention to the rules of this site from now on. I was a little confused at first. Sorry.
    Mint
    Mint
    Wait, what misbehavior?
    mckgamer
    mckgamer
    Oh it was just I didn't know some of the rules and broke them. But I tried to fix it as much as possible.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…