funwillfunwill
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings Media Albums About

• This forum has pretty much become an Undertale discussion forum
    Fatih
    Fatih
    It's just a fever/mania, it'll be over in a while.
    q3hardcore
    q3hardcore
    Maybe.
    Mint
    Mint
    By the time I can even get Undertale the hype is most likely over.
    I mean, I already know quite some people who have never heard of it (and that includes some of my friends.).
    Ner na ner na ner ner ner, ner nah ner na ner ner ner I guess this is growing up ner na ner na ner ner ner........Wtf am i saying
    Steam sale: Got Ark. I was gonna buy more a fre minutes ago but my grandmas sleeping in the room where my debit card is. Oh well.
    Anyone think the Gaslight anthem sounds a lot like Sam's Town era The Killers? I guess its the Springsteen influence...
    Holy crap i had a life. Then i played 30 hours of Fallout 4 :(
    Jade
    Jade
    I can't afford fallout 4.
    funwillfunwill
    funwillfunwill
    Do yourself a favor and don't......buy it..........

Remember Skyrim? Well this is MORE addicting and soul sucking
    People are complaining about fallout 4 in 2 ways: some people say its too similar to fallout 3 and others are saying its "not even fallout anymore." You just can't win can you?
    Noxid
    Noxid
    the glitches are my favourite part
    funwillfunwill
    funwillfunwill
    @Noxid Skyrim had some awesome glitches. Like backwards flying dragons and getting launched into space by a giant
    Mint
    Mint
    Glitches are almost always fun. It's one of the reasons I love the LoZ series.
    Lots of new members. Not sure if serious or just spammers
    Jade
    Jade
    90% chance they found out we blocked their country and are bombarding us with spammers as revenge.
    Mint
    Mint
    That's unlikely, because the spammers wouldn't care less about Cave Story.
    funwillfunwill
    funwillfunwill
    @Miccs Now that kero blaster is on steam there may have been a minor renewed interest in CS
    Meeting Jared Fogle (The Subway guy) last year was an....interesting experience.
    Noxid
    Noxid
    show me on the 5 dollar footlong where he touched you
    funwillfunwill
    funwillfunwill
    XD. No he didnt molest me, nor did he try to give me a free footlong. It was at the subway convention in nashville. My parents were actually at the convention and they just let the kids go to this thing called "Fred and Pete Meet The Kids." Those are the founders of Subway btw. So anyways, Fred Deluca had some urgent thing relating to his leukemia so he couldnt come, so Pete decided not to either. JARED was there at the time and volunteered, FREE OF CHARGE, to meet the kids. The event was renamed "Jared Meets the Kids" and so yeah...
    I miss the old days when the Killers actually put effort into their music. :(
    funwillfunwill
    funwillfunwill
    @Miccs Its not really money since they'd been making tons of money off their music for years. Their last album was just....boring for the most part.
    Captain Fabulous
    Captain Fabulous
    I really liked Battleborn so I guess you just don't like it when musicians change their style.
    funwillfunwill
    funwillfunwill
    @Captain Fabulous No i liked some of battle born. To an extent. It had a few amazing tracks (Runaways, The Way it was, Ms atomic bomb, and some others) but lots of it was just filler imo. Direct hits also had some original songs in the style of Battle Born and they were good. Its just the finished product felt a bit rushed.
    Fallout, the Witcher 3, and my new controller all arrive within the next 5 days. My body is ready, but my bank account isn't.
    Camero
    Camero
    What's Fa-
    Some random guy
    funwillfunwill
    funwillfunwill
    @Camero "Fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa far better! Better run run run run run run run awayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy." Holy crap i think i need sleep.
    Part 2: Then Skyrim comes out taking up over 13 GB with DLC. This is reasonable considering the fact that it was way more expansive, graphically and gameplay-wise than most other games. Go forward 2 years and something changes. Battlefield 4 is 45 Gb, and CoD ghosts is 40!!! How did the size increase so exponentially in a period of 2 years?
    Aar
    Aar
    you could have just made this a comment of part 1
    Raus
    Raus
    @funwillfunwill
    It's pretty plain as to why the exponentialy larger filesize; exponentially more particles ;D

Reminds me of my GMOD installation folder toting at around ~23 gigabytes of space o.o
    funwillfunwill
    funwillfunwill
    @Aar lol i really should have...
    Part 1: This stems from my last post: In 1999 the biggest game i know of was sytem shock 2. It was around 600 MB. In 2004 HL2 came out, taking a whopping 3.6 GB space. In 2006 TES oblivion (probably the most expansive game of all time at the time) came out. It is only 6.7 GB with all DLC.
    So according to best buy my copy of fallout 4 arrives 6 days early...so then i just have to stare at it for 6 days until i can activate it on steam :/
    funwillfunwill
    funwillfunwill
    @Anuken 1%......2%.......3%......2 hours later...42%.....ERR_INTERNET_DISCONNECTED_
    Bionicobot
    Bionicobot
    Fallout New Vegas takes so long to install... As soon as I get my laptop back, I'll likely install it.
    funwillfunwill
    funwillfunwill
    @Bionicobot Isnt new vegas 'only' 10 gb or so? That sounds like a lot til you play AAA titles of today. Somehow in 5 years the average game is 5 times bigger! Seriously, wtf?! I barely even have enough room to install games anymore, not even mentioning the internet....
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…